THP Live Round thread!

QST... I don't like it in this wetness but I'm getting good distance with the EXS 3W off the tee (total, of course, not carry) :cautious:
Okay. And you're getting good distance with it. Interesting. I was just asking, because around here it's wet as heck, and it's hard to get guys that might benefit from a softer ball to actually play them, because they don't get the rollout off the tee. Tee ego is a *****, and most of the old dudes play in the morning dew.

The twosome I'm playing with are hitting driver... I'm longer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I just jinxed it... So we'll see how the next shot goes

Yup... Lined a 3w into the trees on a narrow fairway :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Hit the 3h on the 9th tee... Back on the FW. +7 thru 8.5? :ROFLMAO:

Yup... Lined a 3w into the trees on a narrow fairway :cautious::ROFLMAO:
I mean, you were laughing at them, so you probably had that coming.

YOU MEAN B@STARD! :LOL::LOL:

Alright we are off... about 40 groups in front...long night ahead.

Way right up and over 1 putt par

IMG_20200926_152847.jpg

IMG_20200926_154209.jpg
Here on 2 after a great drive and fairway 89 with stiff wind

Two putt par still no blood

Par 3IMG_20200926_160227.jpg

On the back (fringe still putting)...while playing partner stuck his close.IMG_20200926_155417.jpg

Good sized par 4 after three straight pars with birdie looksIMG_20200926_160624.jpg

Alright this round is super slow...IMG_20200926_161740.jpg
140 inIMG_20200926_162145.jpg
Chip and putt par

Par 3 175 was short IMG_20200926_163240.jpg
Chipot and two putt bogey

Par.

Any rangefinder guys in here? Do you just carry it with you and the couple clubs out to the ball when it's CPO? And what do you when you're out there? Throw it on the wet ground while you got? What the veteran play with this?

The veteran play is to make sure you select a playing partner with one and have them shoot it for you each time.

And don’t take this the wrong way, damn man. You golf the F out of your ball. Your bad shots are my decent shots. But would it kill you one time to cold top a drive 50 yards? That’s a bad shot, lol.

I immensely enjoy this thread, I don’t have any clue how you play so well with so much extra going on with posting, etc. It’s enjoyable to see golf played well.

The veteran play is to make sure you select a playing partner with one and have them shoot it for you each time.

And don’t take this the wrong way, damn man. You golf the F out of your ball. Your bad shots are my decent shots. But would it kill you one time to cold top a drive 50 yards? That’s a bad shot, lol.

I immensely enjoy this thread, I don’t have any clue how you play so well with so much extra going on with posting, etc. It’s enjoyable to see golf played well.

I know!

I used to be the only guy who didn't have one, and would ask whoever I was with to laser it if I had doubts. Separate carts forced me to buy my own this summer. 😕 Hence the rookie questions.

IMG_20200926_163240.jpg
Par 5 +1 so far

Par 4 8 went according to plan...

IMG_20200926_173019.jpg
Par 3 173

Back