Will You Travel For Golf This Year?

Not just for golf but we will be traveling at least 3 times to Florida before the end of the year to vacation at our condo with our first trip since March starting tomorrow. We have long time friends that purchased their retirement condo less than a mile from ours and they will be vacationing with us for nearly all of our Florida vacations. We love that they chose Naples for their retirement spot and I now have another golf buddy in Florida that I've played about 700 rounds of golf with over the last 30+ years we've been friends.

Last edited:
Next week off to Vegas for the Morgan Cup. Then a couple of weeks after that, off to Hammock Beach for the UST and Hogan event.

Rounding it out will be the Grandmama in December.

Next week off to Vegas for the Morgan Cup. Then a couple of weeks after that, off to Hammock Beach for the UST and Hogan event.

Woooo, that's an envy inducing post right there

I went to the outer banks on vacation and got rained out of our golf trip so we are planning a boys weekend down to use the rain check and to go deep sea fishing. There's also an amazing little reason for me to visit Carlsbad in a couple months..

I would say that traveling for golf is 100% in the works this year..

Heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Playing TPC Summerlin and Vegas, Reflection Bay, Bears Best and All 3 courses at Pauite Resort.

Playing it by knee...as soon as that's ready to go I'm all ears!

I won't travel for golf, but I will golf when I travel. Found a one-way ticket from Charlotte to Hawaii for $98, had to take it.

Planning a trip for April with some buddies. Maybe Sweetens Cove, maybe RTJ Trail, maybe both. Something to look forward to!

Broke it to the wife this morning, we may not be able to go to California but, I will be hopping in my truck and driving someplace south to golf, winter sucks! 🥶🤬

The group i take an annual Scottsdale trip with was not planning on going this year. Such a great trip with good friends to break up the winter. Yesterday one of the guys started a text thread with great round trip airfares to and from Tampa and some nice hotel golf packages. Really want to get away ( and my Apex 21 irons have arrived) just trying to figure out how to do it with these NY forced quarantine rules. We all work. Wish these quarantine rules would get lifted by lawsuit or otherwise. Then there would be no issue we would go.

Not a matter of if I'm traveling but where to next... Hitting Vegas than SoCal, hoping to do local trip to PA and another quick stop at Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan...

Let's see where else I can get in trouble.

Nothing planned. I'm lucky to be vaccinated but not sure that means I'll be traveling until the rest of the family is.

So I guess playing it by ear for now

Flights booked for Myrtle Beach mid April. 4 rounds over 3 days and a condo on the beach. Couldn't think of a better way to kick off the rust.

Updated answer: hopefully to Carolinas in October

Doing our guys trip on Masters weekend. Florida. Golf in the morning. Golf on TV in the afternoon

Hoping there will be more but that's the only one booked so far.

Plan on going to Florida, Lake of the Ozarks a few times and hopefully a THP event thrown in there!

Even though I have been vaccinated, not getting on a plane this year , driving to some good courses a couple of hours away, Royal Porthcawl, Westward Ho!, West Sussex is as much as I 'm doing.

Provided that all starts to ease off, I will be in Vegas in October!

Back