Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we introduced the new finishes on the Cleveland RTX ZipCore wedges and it included something unique called Tour Rack. In it’s basic explanation, it is a raw wedge designed to rust, but the company has added a lot of customization and we want you to try them out and review them.

3-6-1024x692.jpg

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum or reader of this website, is that we look to you, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 364
Last edited by a moderator:
That is REALLY freaking cool! Bravo Cleveland and THP!

What an awesome opportunity! Still beyond bummed Cleveland decided to exclude lefties with this program.

Just a really disappointing decision from them.

Good luck to those throwing their hat in the ring.

Jumping Up and Down.. Please Pick Me!

What are your current wedges? RTX4 Raw 50,54,60

What loft would you like? 60 Full

What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? S Grind. I love my current 60 Full but would love it to have a little trailing edge relief. This is such an awesome program by Cleveland!

Those look awesome. I love what Cleveland is doing with the Tour Rack idea. Can't wait to hear people's thoughts on the custom grinds.

Another awesome opportunity for THPers! I'm going to pass on entry since my golf season here in VT is pretty much over, but will look forward to following along with the lucky testers.

Current
Cleavland BuCu 56
Would like another 56 in the Relief Grind

Current wedges are MD3 52 and 56 a grind and a ZipCore 60 low bounce. I’d love to replace my MD’s. So 52 or 56 S Grind. I prefer a sharp leading edge.

Great opportunity to try a great wedge! Would love to throw my hat in the ring but, with my season on a weather timer up here in Maine, I would hate to be chosen and then not be able to give it my all in a review. :(

Oh heavens yes! Thanks for the chance to test some awesome wedges.

Current wedges: Cleveland 56* RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 & Cleveland: 60* 588DSG

What loft I would like: 54 degree (mid)

What tour crafted grind: Standard Sole Grind w/ Standard leading edge.

Thanks!

What are your current wedges? Ben Hogan Equalizer
What loft would you like? 54 Mid
What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel and Toe rounded

Thanks!

I am currently playing a Dunlop 54 loft. I would like another 54. With a S grind.

I am currently playing a Dunlop 54 loft. I would like another 54. With a S grind.

Awesome contest! Excited to see who else hops on the ZipCore train! I will throw in for this one, I have loved ZipCore so far.

Current Wedges - RTX 50 Mid, RTX ZipCore 54 Mid, RTX4 58 Mid

I would love to try a 58* Mid with Heel & Toe grind and standard leading edge.

Already sold on zipcore and very interested in these custom grinds.

What are your current wedges?
  • 50S Callaway MD5 JAWS
  • 54 mid Cleveland Zipcore
  • 60 low Cleveland Zipcore
What loft would you like? 54

What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Mid heel and toe grind

I like to use the 54 for a variety of chips and the heel and toe grind would give more options to open up or try toe down. I love to get creative. I also use the 54 for full shots and would be interested in how a custom grind impacts those. Already having a standard mid 54 would allow me to directly compare. And if selected I will test vigorously and report in detail and have fun doing both.

This is what iv been waiting for! I love how Cleveland is offering this!

What are your current wedges? Cleveland RTX-4 50* mid, 54* mid, & 58* full

What loft would you like? 54* Full

What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel relief

Currently I do a lot of chipping with my 54* RTX-4 but would really like FULL bounce with it as I utilize bounce a lot on all my short game. But a HEEL relief would allow better performance especially on tight lies and in hard bunkers

Thanks for the opportunity!

Good luck everyone. Pretty bummed the Tour Rack does not come in LH

Cleveland RTX-3 Black Sating 50, 54, 58 degree
58 degree
Heel and Toe Grind

Currently play the Honma TW-W
Would love to test out a 54
Would probably choose heel and toe grind with a rounded edge.
Thanks THP!

Currently only have the Cleveland precision forged wedge in 58 degrees of loft. Love the look of the new wedges and would love to give them a go. Would love to try the 60 degree with full bounce as I feel more confident around the green with more loft as I feel I can land the ball softer. Especially with the heel relief as I feel this will aid me on those shot of tight lies where I’m not sure whether to chip or putt and usually end up duffing the shot.
Good luck to all

I have heard about these on a Cleveland commercial and I’m skeptical to see how good they actually are. They look amazing too

Current. 54 Callaway MD2 T grind and 58 Callaway MD2.

Would ask for a 54 mid grind

This is a great opportunity. Just bought a new wedge though so I will set this one out.

Wow, this is really cool! I love the look of their wedges and now you can add rust and custom sole grinds... incredible! Good luck everyone!!!

Back