Golf Pride Introduces the Clubmaker Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New lineup from Golf Pride called the Clubmaker Series. Previously only made for golf’s leading club manufacturers, these custom grips are now available direct from Golf Pride’s website.

Untitled-1-1024x692.jpg

Tour Velvet 360 Soft Tack delivers a tackier surface texture with a rubber compound that’s nearly 40% softer than the traditional Tour Velvet 360. Available in Undersize and a new Burgundy color.

Tour Velvet 360 Lite was built with a lightweight rubber material for increased swing speed. Weighing just 42.

The new Tour Velvet 360 Soft is engineered with a premium rubber compound that’s 20% softer than Tour Velvet.

ZGRIP Plus2 delivers a uniquely patterned, all-rubber surface texture and a larger lower hand...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice write up JB

Does the zgrip come in burgundy or is it just the 360 ST?

Golf Pride is running away with it. Let me know when these are offered in Cobra Connect
Grips as Well

• Admin
Nice write up JB

Does the zgrip come in burgundy or is it just the 360 ST?

Golf Pride is running away with it. Let me know when these are offered in Cobra Connect
Grips as Well

Just the 360 ST

Zgrip +2 sounds interesting. Im guessing it's a different firmness than the cord version.

I want to like the zgrip, but standard version feels slim in the hand, +2 should make it feel how I usually buildup 60 Core Size Golf Pride Grips.

now if they could just offer a ZGrip non-cord in Standard sizing with the softer compound...

I think that version of the Z Grip is the one that comes on the P770. If it is, it's an absolutely fantastic grip.

Saw these a day or two ago on social media. No cord so no go for me.

20% softer in the TV makes me happy.

zgrip is pretty close to cord, isn't it?

Lots of texture but no cord. If cord tore up me hands, that would be a good option.

Lots of texture but no cord. If cord tore up me hands, that would be a good option.
hand like leather. LOL

Im about to make the move back to cords or the MC's

hand like leather. LOL

Im about to make the move back to cords or the MC's

When you get old like me you will have thicker skin also. Haha.

The cord of the last 10 or so years is nothing like it used to be. I have been using at least partially corded grips for so long that a grip without cord just feels strange to me. I always go full cord in woods and either full or half in irons and wedges.

I am liking that Golf Pride is continuing to expand their options.

Being a Tour Velvet fan these are interesting. My current TV Align Mid feels so good I don’t see myself experimenting any further but options are great and GP keeps bringing it.

This sentence from the write up sounds interesting.
ZGRIP Plus2 delivers a uniquely patterned, all-rubber surface texture and a larger lower hand design that simulates two extra wraps of tape in the lower hand for more power.

Ahhhh haaa, no jumbo correct?

Burgundy seems like an odd choice for a grip color

I just wish GP would give us a Jumbo MCC NDMC without the plus 4 bottom.... A corded or half corded Jumbo would be great!

The Z-grip sounds interesting. Would be worth a try.

New lineup from Golf Pride called the Clubmaker Series. Previously only made for golf’s leading club manufacturers, these custom grips are now available direct from Golf Pride’s website.

Untitled-1-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

I think that ZGrip is the same that is the current stock grip on some TM clubs. Its a pretty good grip if so. I like it. I like the Zgrip cord better though.

I dig this and really dig the burgundy for some reason :cool:

Back