Morgan Cup Golf Ball

MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
What ball are all the Morgan Cup participants playing in Vegas? Also, will it be hard to switch balls during team format?

I'll be gaming the TP5 Pix 2.0 most of the time. I have other balls I will play as well and no I don't think it will be hard to switch balls for me if necessary. I have played many different ones previously

In alt shot, do you think its more important to play the drivers ball or approach ball?

Or does it not matter?

In alt shot, do you think its more important to play the drivers ball or approach ball?

Or does it not matter?
Thats for the each guy to decide but it doesn't matter to me

Or does it not matter?
I think it depends on the players and the actual differences in playing characteristics of the two balls.

Or does it not matter?
We are all amateurs, does it really matter?🤷‍♂️

This was my exact thought. I think when @M2Giles and I played we used similar enough balls that we just teed off with our own ball.

This was my exact thought. I think when @M2Giles and I played we used similar enough balls that we just teed off with our own ball.
For me I don't really think I would know or see a difference. I know most of us have our minds set on a certain ball or we've been fit for a certain ball, however I think ultimately you won't see that great of a differnce.

I think we playing the same ball if I recall.

Tour B XS. I really like it. I’d been playing the CSX with TT. I think the B XS gives me a little better feel and spin around the green and those in between shots from about 60 and in.

Guy teeing off gets to pick

I think we playing the same ball if I recall.
This is what I was trying to remember. I was playing Taylormade TP5x. For some reason I thought you were playing ProV1 or ProV1x

I agree 100%! While we may all like a ball better or were fit for a certain ball there are very few that are at the level where the minute difference between really good balls make that big of a difference.

I think the only real difference that could be seen is going from a white ball to a pix. But I don't think that will be an issue.

Well, I would have been playing the Vice Pro-Soft....it'll be there in spirit.

In the same boat as long as everyone is using tour level ball... I notice with spin on some approaches.... I think if someone handed me a ball and said go hit it wouldnt be huge if it said CS (x), ProV1 (x), Z Star (x), TP5(x), Vice Pro(+), MTB(x)

I think the only real difference that could be seen is going from a white ball to a pix. But I don't think that will be an issue.
Teammates can discuss. I'm probably the only one playing Pix but I can easily switch to a white ball it doesn't bother me.

Teammates can discuss. I'm probably the only one playing Pix but I can easily switch to a white ball it doesn't bother me.
Hopefully you found some of the mustache ones!!

I'll be gaming the TP5 Pix 2.0 most of the time. I have other balls I will play as well and no I don't think it will be hard to switch balls for me if necessary. I have played many different ones previously
Winner winner TP5.

There's still time cap!!
If you find some let me know. I even reached out to our friends at Budget Golf and they had none either.

I agree 100%! While we may all like a ball better or were fit for a certain ball there are very few that are at the level where the minute difference between really good balls make that big of a difference.
Not to mention...try not to add more stress into an already stressful format.

When we played Alt Shot in the 2013 MC, thinking back...I don't even think we even thought about it. If I didn't I don't think it matter as I recall us winning both of those 9 hole matches.

Back