SeeMore Putters Thread

My M1 PR kept me on the one putt train during the front nine of today's tournament.

Unfortunately, I lost my golf swing somewhere on the way to the back nine which resulted in some long (as in across the green) lag putts. Thankfully, I only carded 2 three putts.

I'm a higher cap player and was able to post 44/56 (gross) mostly due to my putting. Needless to say it will be in the bag during the second half of the club championship next month.;)

My M1 PR kept me on the one putt train during the front nine of today's tournament.

Unfortunately, I lost my golf swing somewhere on the way to the back nine which resulted in some long (as in across the green) lag putts. Thankfully, I only carded 2 three putts.

I'm a higher cap player and was able to post 44/56 (gross) mostly due to my putting. Needless to say it will be in the bag during the second half of the club championship next month.;)

Thanks for keeping us posted! Have a great Sunday.

First time I have ventured outside of the red dot box. Customized it yesterday to sublime green to better match the Flat Cat Tak putter grip. This is Harris English's old mFGP that is always the putter I end up going back to.

20200920_113728.jpg

Is Z Johnson still playing SeeMore? Or is that a PXG look alike now? Nice 68 yesterday was it at the Open? Hadn't seen him for a while.

Am I crazy for wanting to add an mFGP20 when I already have an old mFGP and Tour FGP? Heavier head weight on the 20 so I am intrigued to try that against my 2 lighter models and it is the head shape I always go back to after wandering elsewhere for what ends up being briefly. The ponder is real.

Is Z Johnson still playing SeeMore? Or is that a PXG look alike now? Nice 68 yesterday was it at the Open? Hadn't seen him for a while.

He had PXG make him a model to closely resemble the FGP. At least that is my understanding.

Am I crazy for wanting to add an mFGP20 when I already have an old mFGP and Tour FGP? Heavier head weight on the 20 so I am intrigued to try that against my 2 lighter models and it is the head shape I always go back to after wandering elsewhere for what ends up being briefly. The ponder is real.
A mFGP20 would be a great addition to your collection. Choices within your preferred head shape are always a good thing.

Personally, my go to is the M1. I have several versions (different weights, whistle shaft, PR, face milling, etc.) that I can switch out depending on mood.

A mFGP20 would be a great addition to your collection. Choices within your preferred head shape are always a good thing.

Personally, my go to is the M1. I have several versions (different weights, whistle shaft, PR, face milling, etc.) that I can switch out depending on mood.

Always the #enabler ! 😁

one putter i wish had never got rid of was a seemore blade type - incredible feel and could get hot with it but was not consistent - maybe newer model?

New addition to the FGP head shape collection. A beautiful mFGP20.

20200928_115026.jpg

Been listening to podcasts at work and listened to the whole Chasing Scratch series until I caught up.
Searched some more and found The Putting Couch. So much good content! I'm already on episode 5 and loving it. Definitely motivating me to practice my putting more and with some actual drills.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

👀

91F4E95F-CD12-489E-BD25-4A74F611885A.jpegF9569080-B5EB-4914-90B7-500CBA1F5B89.jpegDB021580-9D06-41E9-BBB5-4F7481C332F7.jpeg7D92ACC8-5F12-4357-A9C0-136261AD263E.jpeg

@Jman That is an excellent addition to your collection! I'm sure that she will treat you well.

@Jman That is an excellent addition to your collection! I'm sure that she will treat you well.
Haha, I’ve had it for a half year or so, she’s definitely a beauty!!!!!

Haha, I’ve had it for a half year or so, she’s definitely a beauty!!!!!
Yes she is.

Six months or so? Darn, old timers must be catching up with me.

I guess that means it's about time for you to get the "vault" keys out again. ;)

Yes she is.

Six months or so? Darn, old timers must be catching up with me.

I guess that means it's about time for you to get the "vault" keys out again. ;)
Haha, nah, I’ve got a vault here already, alllllll the copper :ROFLMAO:

Does the "LRT" on the old LRT seemore stand for "LLoren Roberts Train"?

I picked up a used platinum M5 HT because I really wanted to try the HT shape. I have really liked using the FGP2 but you know, always searching. Well the head weight felt heavier on the platinum and I had a really hard time making putts with it. I weighed both putters and they was only an ounce different between the two. Not sure if that was throwing me off or what? Gonna have to move the platinum and maybe just try the black HT mallet.

Been listening to podcasts at work and listened to the whole Chasing Scratch series until I caught up.
Searched some more and found The Putting Couch. So much good content! I'm already on episode 5 and loving it. Definitely motivating me to practice my putting more and with some actual drills.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the shout out! We enjoy making them. Let us know any topics or guest that you would like to have on. It is picking up some steam. Appreciate it! :)

Back