PODCAST Off Course: Episode 25: Special Announcement

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some fun topics including a very special announcement. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 25 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics.

Rob’s Special Announcement
Masters is Coming
Bryson Being Bryson
And they go Off Course

Continue reading...

Wow, didn’t really expect that. Best of luck, Rob, I know you’ll have great success.

Loved this show and sad to see @HipCheck no longer in hosting duties, but so excited for his future an opportunity.

Bummer. Will download here in a sec.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. This has been a fun listen, all 25 episodes. Curious what the future holds.

Also disappointed no Morgan Cup talk in this episode @Canadan

Another great show! Hate to see Rob move on but certainly wish him the best of luck in his new venture. It has been fun listening to the dynamic that Dan and Rob together convey.

Great show, sad to see it ending. I enjoy shows that are "banter" oriented. I have laughed out loud more than once.

Maybe you should hold a "replace Robbie hobbles" try out and see who can match the flare.

perfect pairing for some OFF COURSE!

Good opportunity to listen before my first meeting of the day while eating some yummy breakfast.

Sad to see this duo end! Great position for you Rob and good luck in the opportunity!

I can say emphatically that the show will not be ending. :D

Good. Who's up next? Series of guest co-hosts? :D

Congrats to Rob on the opportunity. Sounds like a good one to take control and really create something good.

Ah I’m going to miss you on the show @HipCheck and I’ll even miss Robby Hobble Time. Best of luck on the new adventure! And I’m fully stocked on pumpkin goodies for the Fall Masters 😎

Never heard of Golf links before but the site does need a little love. Looking at my area they have courses on there that have been closed for 3-4 years...

When I heard about this, I was like "Oh thank goodness @Canadan is leaving." But sadly, @HipCheck disappointed me.

(In all seriousness, I wish you the best Rob. We'll be in touch.)

Oh, and @Canadan, obviously happy to help however I can.

Never heard of Golf links before but the site does need a little love. Looking at my area they have courses on there that have been closed for 3-4 years...

I haven't used GolfLink before but I have friends who have. It's needs updating, and basically, that's my job. Trying to use my experience to make it the best site possible. There's a lot to do, but at the same time lots of untapped potential.

I'll check on the closed course list. Could be a database thing, or could be an SEO thing. Just like there are still reviews of a Callaway FT-iQ are out there if you want to read them (but yuck! :D)

I went to programming school, spent 5 years in application development, then 5 years as Avis.com content manager, then 10 in the golf industry, so hopefully I can use every bit of that experience.

It's much different than a podcast, that's for sure!

Sad to see this duo end! Great position for you Rob and good luck in the opportunity!

Thanks Gman!

Ah I’m going to miss you on the show @HipCheck and I’ll even miss Robby Hobble Time. Best of luck on the new adventure! And I’m fully stocked on pumpkin goodies for the Fall Masters 😎

Thank you buddy! I love it here and will miss my weekly session of getting grilled by @Canadan.

masters_fall.jpg

Last edited:
Pumpkin Spice scented flags, pumpkins scattered around the course, orange spray painted sand, and Bryson winning in an orange cap. @Canadan 's ideal fall Masters. :LOL:

I haven't used GolfLink before but I have friends who have. It's needs updating, and basically, that's my job. Trying to use my experience to make it the best site possible. There's a lot to do, but at the same time lots of untapped potential.

I'll check on the closed course list. Could be a database thing, or could be an SEO thing. Just like there are still reviews of a Callaway FT-iQ are out there if you want to read them (but yuck! :D)

I went to programming school, spent 5 years in application development, then 5 years as Avis.com content manager, then 10 in the golf industry, so hopefully I can use every bit of that experience.

It's much different than a podcast, that's for sure!

Good luck. I will for sure support the site.

The end of an era.

Back