SWAG Putters Thread

Wow that was FAST!!

real fast and swing and a miss!

I need to try to get in on some of these releases. If I’m successful I can tell my wife she doesn’t need to get me a Christmas present. There’s no way that could backfire...

May have finally tracked down a Suave Too RAD naked.

Not sure why I even want it....

This cover alone has made my COTM membership worth it :love:

NEED

Suave Too in lefty available tomorrow!! Must raise funds...

Suave Too in lefty available tomorrow!! Must raise funds...
I thought about you when then announced it!

(Also, King had a slight hiccup in getting out, a hiccup named my kids are effing insane and I forgot I boxed it in the car, it’ll go out today!)

Good looking putter there. Roll it well!

Good looking putter there. Roll it well!

Thank you. I must have read all 295 pages of this thread, trying to convince myself to spend $700 on a putter i've never even seen, let alone rolled.
In the end, it just had everything I love: flow neck, mid 350s weight, 45 degrees of toe hang, and exclusivity. So I justified the purchase by selling 3 putters and an old driver.
Got it yesterday and spent two hours with it in my backyard putting green. Wow, it's perfect.
Now I just need to sell a child to get some head covers 😭

I think I'm in love! Straight into the bag she goes.
This post might have pushed me over the edge. Such a good looking putter. I wish the Suave One had a dot sight offer, it would be the perfect putter for me at that point. Handsome One will suffice

This post might have pushed me over the edge. Such a good looking putter. I wish the Suave One had a dot sight offer, it would be the perfect putter for me at that point. Handsome One will suffice

Honestly, take a minute and write the Swag team an email. That's how i managed to get the naked Suave Too.
I simply asked if they had any naked putters and within minutes I received a reply and picture of said putter.
Never hurts to ask.

Honestly, take a minute and write the Swag team an email. That's how i managed to get the naked Suave Too.
I simply asked if they had any naked putters and within minutes I received a reply and picture of said putter.
Never hurts to ask.
I will definitely do that. Thanks for the suggestion man!

ohhhh boy

Looking for an E Honda putter cover, regular or special. Let me know if you have one and want to sell it!

Right now I'm going for a yellow color scheme for headcovers.

I kinda find it strange how little bolt options there have been lately

Right now I'm going for a yellow color scheme for headcovers.

I kinda find it strange how little bolt options there have been lately
I think it definitely comes in waves. I’d bet we see more soon enough.

I really want that Tiffany blue one, but I am not optimistic.

To all that own a Handsome One or Suave One, is the blade length as short as it appears on their website? Thanks in advance

Back