PODCAST Chirp Golf: Golf Unfiltered Episode 273

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Charlie Grace of 8AM Golf is also the President of Chirp Golf, an exciting new live gaming golf app. Adam and Charlie discuss the background and origins of Chirp, how you can get involved today, and why the app actually makes watching golf tournaments on television that much more fun. Listeners will want to stay tuned until the end to learn about an incredible opportunity for Masters Week using the app.

CHIRP-MAIN-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading...

This is a really fun way to watch golf, include a little gaming (betting) element to your golf viewing, and razz your friends a bit.

You'll want to listen to the entire show to hear more about a great contest for Masters Week!

Reactions: JB
This was a lot of fun and pretty darn informative. I might give it a try.

This is a really fun way to watch golf, include a little gaming (betting) element to your golf viewing, and razz your friends a bit.

You'll want to listen to the entire show to hear more about a great contest for Masters Week!
I'm not a betting guy (at least in this form) but the concept is definitely fascinating.

Looking forward to diving in later today.

I'm not a betting guy (at least in this form) but the concept is definitely fascinating.

Looking forward to diving in later today.
It is pretty fascinating. It will be interesting to see where 8am takes the platform, because their mix of brands is unique.

The contest we'll be running (Chirp and GU) for Masters Week is pretty awesome.

Back