Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I think I've looped around and figured out this driver. I haven't played a ton of drivers, but man does this thing seem sensitive to little adjustments.

Agreed unlike my f9 I actually had to lift it up to 11.5. Weight in the front. It still suits square to slight open. Still his boring territory straight to tiny face but can draw it.
Much more forgiving than my f9.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk

Agreed unlike my f9 I actually had to lift it up to 11.5. Weight in the front. It still suits square to slight open. Still his boring territory straight to tiny face but can draw it.
Much more forgiving than my f9.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk
Crazy, I'm the opposite. Prior driver at 10*. SZ is cranked down to 8*d setting.

Got the 6g weight today. Interested to see how the Xtreme goes....

Had my best day with driver maybe ever today, not the longest always but had a few bombs mixed in there. The Xtreme is living up to the hype of being one of the straightest out there. Probably the longest I've gone without tinkering with anything haha

Had my best day with driver maybe ever today, not the longest always but had a few bombs mixed in there. The Xtreme is living up to the hype of being one of the straightest out there. Probably the longest I've gone without tinkering with anything haha
We are getting close, so I think its high time you start tinkering! ;)

Wanna sell the 14g ?
Sorry, gonna hold onto it. May build up a tour length setup for giggles.
You can buy them easily on Amazon. My 6g was $12.

Sorry, gonna hold onto it. May build up a tour length setup for giggles.
You can buy them easily on Amazon. My 6g was $12.
Amazon and eBay have nothing heavier than a 10g. Cobra has the 14 and 16g but are at least 3 weeks out due to it running through their custom shop😞

I’m feast or famine with it right now. Last week, I thought I was in a pretty good groove. I’m going to try a different shaft to see if that helps me find some consistency.

I’m feast or famine with it right now. Last week, I thought I was in a pretty good groove. I’m going to try a different shaft to see if that helps me find some consistency.
We need to get you dialed over the next two weeks

My Xtreme has been incredibly accurate over the past 4-5 rounds. I have some bombs mixed in, but it is not my longest driver. BUT, it may be the most accurate I have ever played.

I have a handful of rounds with my SZ Xtreme and one thing I will say is.......this thing is stupid forgiving. Im all over the face especially high on the face and it STILL gets out there. I feel its more forgiving on mishits way more than my F9 was. @Vortex can agree, I mishit several shots even showing him where it was on the face to still see the ball get out there.

Im very happy with it. I was unsure of the looks of the matte crown compared to the gloss/carbon fiber of the F9 but after getting it my Helium shaft its def very easy on the eyes.

Initially set up at 10* and was seeing the same concerns I had with the extreme a month ago, high, spinny, right and short.
Just went opposite with settings turned it down to 8* draw setting and the thing came alive. Still seems to favor a L->R shape, but controllable. Still not the longest driver I've hit but was in a lot of fairways.
Still tinkering, but hopeful.

I've been fighting to figure out this driver. Have been adding and adjusting weight chasing flight path and distance. Got some interesting fitting advice that I was going the wrong way with weight and need to drop weight to decrease spin. 🤔 results pending.

SZ with a Helium shaft, turned to 8* D, was encouraging tonight.

No overly high ball flight like I had with the F9.

Continue to see extremely solid distance from my SZ. It's a good 10 yards longer than my F9 from last year, however I am still struggling with controlling it. Lot of it has to do with my swing I'm sure, but seeing a today I saw a two way miss that I just couldn't figure out. Hit 6/14 fairways today and seeing roughly 41% fairways on the year:

1601174521358.png

Think I'm going to chalk my struggles today up to a bad day and look forward to getting out again either tomorrow or mid week.

After a good range session initially with the Atmos Blue (thanks @BigDill), I've returned to the shaft I ordered, the Helium Black 5F4. I felt like I was fighting the Atmos shaft. With the Helium back in, I need to remember not to over do it in the transition from backswing to downswing. Just let it happen. I'm encouraged.

The head of the club feels great at impact. It really helps you on those that you don't quite square up. And, it looks amazing!

Not that any of us care about that, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have been pondering this club since it came out. The Infinity Face has been calling my name, and I finally have one on the way. So excited to try out the Xtreme!

I've been gaming an F6+ the last few years, and thought it was time for an upgrade to something newer and more forgiving. I had some of my longest drives ever this year, but the last few rounds, I just miss too often and have been losing a lot of balls. The F6 really came to life when I plugged in the HZRDUS Smoke yellow, so I have that and a Smoke Green to try out in the Xtreme. I need the added forgiveness, because golf is more fun when in hitting from the fairway and not taking penalties.

Here's to some fun, more consistent golf with the Speedzone!

I feel like I have found something with the Speedzone driver my last round out. I was really able to hit some solid drives that put me in good positions to score. With the proper swing it is very forgiving. The tour length has shown no decrease in distance for me. The shaft pairing of Aldila rogue has worked well too. I am excited to see how it performs in Vegas.

I feel like I have found something with the Speedzone driver my last round out. I was really able to hit some solid drives that put me in good positions to score. With the proper swing it is very forgiving. The tour length has shown no decrease in distance for me. The shaft pairing of Aldila rogue has worked well too. I am excited to see how it performs in Vegas.
Now's a good time to find it! Keep those swing thoughts all week!

Now's a good time to find it! Keep those swing thoughts all week!
Yeah, I think the inconsistencies mostly came from a poor swing. My buddy told me I was swaying a lot in the backswing. Once I was able to correct that it was soo much easier to get through the ball. The driver has plagued me all year. If it goes well I can score well. If the driver is bad I could shoot 90. It's good to have it feeling good before the event.

I have been pondering this club since it came out. The Infinity Face has been calling my name, and I finally have one on the way. So excited to try out the Xtreme!

I've been gaming an F6+ the last few years, and thought it was time for an upgrade to something newer and more forgiving. I had some of my longest drives ever this year, but the last few rounds, I just miss too often and have been losing a lot of balls. The F6 really came to life when I plugged in the HZRDUS Smoke yellow, so I have that and a Smoke Green to try out in the Xtreme. I need the added forgiveness, because golf is more fun when in hitting from the fairway and not taking penalties.

Here's to some fun, more consistent golf with the Speedzone!
I got to say I absolutely love the Infinity Face :love:. Really speaks to the inner nerd :geek:

Yeah, I think the inconsistencies mostly came from a poor swing. My buddy told me I was swaying a lot in the backswing. Once I was able to correct that it was soo much easier to get through the ball. The driver has plagued me all year. If it goes well I can score well. If the driver is bad I could shoot 90. It's good to have it feeling good before the event.
Wait, are you me? :oops: I do that, too. When I remember to turn, finish my backswing, and turn - not slide, lurch or sway- through, the SZ Extreme is fantastic. It has great forgiveness.

Wait, are you me? :oops: I do that, too. When I remember to turn, finish my backswing, and turn - not slide, lurch or sway- through, the SZ Extreme is fantastic. It has great forgiveness.
Did we just become best friends... lol

I go as my drives go. Shot my best ever round of 79 when my driver was on. Shot my worst round if the year, a 100, when my driver was off and I was too stubborn to keep it in the bag.

Back