EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Safe travels

Looks cold there :oops::oops::oops:
Low 50s. That’s about to change here in about an hour or so. Vegas here we come!

The excitement is definitely building...can almost see it in the posts and responses from everyone :D What a great weekend we have ahead of us!

Man seeing these airport pics has me even more excited. Been 5 years since I last traveled anywhere by plane

Just landed in Dallas. Next stop is Vegas!

Oh hell yeah!!! LFG!!

More and more members are showing up! It's getting real for a lot of you! I'm jacked up and I'm working right now. Can't imagine all of you guys!

So, this looks absolutely amazing. Couple questions. Can THP members that aren't part of the teams come to the course and spectate? I'm not in the position to do this, but if I had more notice and it was allowable I would totally plan a trip to see my family and do that. I have multiple family members that live in Vegas. Also, any of ya'll plan on gambling? If so how much did you bring to lose? Are we gonna see some "Hangover style" pics of this weekend?

Need some more updates from course!

So, this looks absolutely amazing. Couple questions. Can THP members that aren't part of the teams come to the course and spectate? I'm not in the position to do this, but if I had more notice and it was allowable I would totally plan a trip to see my family and do that. I have multiple family members that live in Vegas. Also, any of ya'll plan on gambling? If so how much did you bring to lose? Are we gonna see some "Hangover style" pics of this weekend?

Unfortunately, events are not open to spectators, especially right now with COVID-19, in fact the course won’t allow it.

As for gambling and hangover photos, you might find that after the event but everyone has been asked to keep things tame during the event so that no one risks getting anyone sick.

What someone chooses to do after the event is totally up to them, but during the event we want everyone to take as much caution as possible. People have families to go home to and we do not want to be the epicenter of a COVID outbreak.

image.jpg
The strip is far away from our hotel. Picking up another teammate in a few hours. Looking forward to the practice round tomorrow.

Back