PODCAST Off Course: Episode 26: Michael Vrska

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a new format and a fantastic show including discussing some fun topics. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 26 is here and Dan and his guest @vgolfman discuss the following topics.

Club Fittings
Public Golf
Golf Travel
And they go Off Course…

Continue reading...

Love the @vgolfman addition on this episode. Listening now.

Off Course is back this week with a new format and a fantastic show including discussing some fun topics. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 26 is here and Dan and his guest @vgolfman discuss the following topics.

Club Fittings
Public Golf
Golf Travel
And they go Off Course…

Continue reading...
Glad offcourse continues ! Listening now!

VRSKA TIME! Let’s goooooo! Excited to listen.

Great listen, great insight into some clubs and importance of fitting.
Really glad to see this continue on, it has been a joy to listen to on Friday mornings.

Great listen, great insight into some clubs and importance of fitting.
Really glad to see this continue on, it has been a joy to listen to on Friday mornings.
he surprised me when he said that even folks who barely play would do well to get a fitting - I always looked at it more from a 'committed' golfer condition.

But I could not be more adamant about swinging your own swing, and much of what a fitting accomplishes is allowing best product for what you have with you (your swing). It's good stuff.

Good listen guys! My parents both beat me to their first hole in ones. My Dad took the quantity not quality approach to get his two :LOL: but I firmly believe I’m next in line!

I've got a lot of time for Mr. Vrska and of course Canadallstar as well.

Enjoyed this listen. Anyone who bends a 60* wedge to 59* is a brother of mine!

I've got a lot of time for Mr. Vrska and of course Canadallstar as well.

Enjoyed this listen. Anyone who bends a 60* wedge to 59* is a brother of mine!
haha I thought more people would grief me for saying over 58 isn't useful.

Got a chance to finish this episode while traveling and loved it. Public golf was a really interesting conversation.

Back