SWAG Putters Thread

The dreaded cart snipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one player will hit the jackpot...One lucky player will be the proud new owner of a Tour Putter

:unsure:

Apply pay stalled and I was sniped,

I was able to snag one, fingers crossed for jackpot!

I was able to snag one, fingers crossed for jackpot!

Lemme know if you plan on reselling it.

No luck just kept spinning.

I think Apple Pay screwed a lot of people today

Apple Pay spun and kicked out twice on me but somehow got one. Will open it up and check for the jackpot or special but will definitely be considering re-selling it. I’ve never been to Vegas so I’ve always told myself I can’t game a Vegas themed headcover until I get out there and have some stories to tell haha

Apple Pay took a moment for me as well, but it did go through.

Apple Pay spun and kicked out twice on me but somehow got one. Will open it up and check for the jackpot or special but will definitely be considering re-selling it. I’ve never been to Vegas so I’ve always told myself I can’t game a Vegas themed headcover until I get out there and have some stories to tell haha

Lemme know if you want to resell. Was trying to get one as a birthday present to dad but got apple screwed

Sniped as well using Apple pay. Just wouldn’t load.

Lemme know if you want to resell. Was trying to get one as a birthday present to dad but got apple screwed

Will do. I’ll have to see it in hand before making a decision but I’ll let you know if I’m selling!

Anyone get a small polo they don’t want hahaha!?!?

Ugh magnets are loose inside the fabric of my Canada King. Thats 2 covers wrecked now.

Stitch count is great but these covers seem to be built to sit on a shelf, not play golf.

Ugh magnets are loose inside the fabric of my Canada King. Thats 2 covers wrecked now.

Stitch count is great but these covers seem to be built to sit on a shelf, not play golf.
That’s wild, I’ve put a lot lot lot of rounds on my two main gamers. I implore you to reach out to SWAG.

Oh no! That’s disappointing! I’ve only got 3 rounds on my current gamer...

That’s wild, I’ve put a lot lot lot of rounds on my two main gamers. I implore you to reach out to SWAG.
Yeah, might be worth a try. Not sure if its just typical wear & tear? Dissappointing either way.
Oh no! That’s disappointing! I’ve only got 3 rounds on my current gamer...
My Flamingo got loose magnets after 20 rounds. Canada King has lasted closer to 75.

Yeah, might be worth a try. Not sure if its just typical wear & tear? Dissappointing either way.

My Flamingo got loose magnets after 20 rounds. Canada King has lasted closer to 75.
Def shoot them a line, their CS is usually pretty killer.

was able to secure 2 sealed jackpot covers!! now big question is open both??... doubt ill get the putter but hoping for a special

will definitely look to move 1 cover if anyone just wants the cover

was able to secure 2 sealed jackpot covers!! now big question is open both??... doubt ill get the putter but hoping for a special

will definitely look to move 1 cover if anyone just wants the cover

Yep, I want the cover. You can even open both to see if you get the special/ putter.

Yep, I want the cover. You can even open both to see if you get the special/ putter.

awesome... ill let ya know what I get. Downside is im going out of town this weekend so I probably won't see them til next week

awesome... ill let ya know what I get. Downside is im going out of town this weekend so I probably won't see them til next week

Shot you a PM

New addition to the collection

C82B845E-00CD-4A22-B66D-B4838C345672.jpeg

Back