CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

11 points
Little rat

Duffer12

11 KYGolf

Unofficial:

10 points was the number. There might be some people angry with "The Concession"

Tie Breakers are Littlerat and Todd both with the perfect 3-0.

Unofficial:

10 points was the number. There might be some people angry with "The Concession"

I think I'm still in play. I took 10 points and @KY Golfer. He might have become the team spirit animal over the weekend.

@robo729 you win the prize pack! Nailed it on the head.
You should have picked paradise to win it all in the Driver give away Morgan Cup thread. We took a vote and if you renounce hackers and are all in for #team paradise we will send this gift package your way. We will be waiting on your response.

send me a pm after you renounce team hackers and I’ll send it your way!

@robo729 you win the prize pack! Nailed it on the head.
You should have picked paradise to win it all in the Driver give away Morgan Cup thread. We took a vote and if you renounce hackers and are all in for #team paradise we will send this gift package your way. We will be waiting on your response.

send me a pm after you renounce team hackers and I’ll send it your way!

I should have renounced team Hackers before the whole thing. I forgot I had already entered that contest. After seeing the odds and handicaps I wanted to change my entry but got tied up and didn’t unfortunately.
so therefore I RENOUNCE my original allegiance to Team Hackers....

I should have renounced team Hackers before the whole thing. I forgot I had already entered that contest. After seeing the odds and handicaps I wanted to change my entry but got tied up and didn’t unfortunately.
so therefore I RENOUNCE my original allegiance to Team Hackers....
Send me a PM of with address and we will ship out next week.

Congrats on the win!

Nice guess and win, congrats!

Congrats to you and congrats again to Team Paradise!!

Unofficial:

The Concession stopped me from potentially hitting my pick of 9.5... Oh Well.

The Concession stopped me from potentially hitting my pick of 9.5... Oh Well.
Definitely an epic battle going on there. But a fitting end of sportsmanship.

Great gesture! Good win @robo729 and awesome live thping

Back