Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

The lowest price I've ever seen on these lightweight 1/2 zips. I have three, and they are ideal for layering. Deal good thru 10/17.

View attachment 8969150
That's a great deal. Do you know how the sizing works? Sometimes I have to size up in a pullover vs. a polo. But in Puma, for example, I'm medium in both.

The lowest price I've ever seen on these lightweight 1/2 zips. I have three, and they are ideal for layering. Deal good thru 10/17.

View attachment 8969150
That's a great deal. Do you know how the sizing works? Sometimes I have to size up in a pullover vs. a polo. But in Puma, for example, I'm medium in both.

Nice! I had the same question. The website suggests sizing up, but I'm wondering if I really want to go up to an XL...

I wear a medium polo, and I ordered the UA half zips in medium and they fit me well. They aren't what I would call slim fitting, but neither are they relaxed fit. I have worn my mediums comfortably over a polo shirt without binding or feeling restricted.

I wear a medium polo, and I ordered the UA half zips in medium and they fit me well. They aren't what I would call slim fitting, but neither are they relaxed fit. I have worn my mediums comfortably over a polo shirt without binding or feeling restricted.
Thanks Rod!

Thanks, just ordered 4.

I don't know if these are readily available or not, but I do know there are some Betti fans around THP so since I saw this from my local shop I thought I'd throw it up in case anyone is interested. Pricing is Canadian so around 30% less in USD.
Screenshot_20201017-121438_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20201017-121512_Instagram.jpg

UA caps $1.99 at Proozy with code UAHAT. 3 different styles. Good thru 10/21.

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 6.08.38 PM.png

Deal of the day is clearly 2021 Albatross Club!

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 6.55.54 PM.png

Select Store Pickup and Earn $10 in DICK'S Cash Towards a Future Purchase!
  • Must update cart to Store Pickup to qualify.
  • Offer valid on select items.
  • Limit one offer per customer. DICK’S Cash awarded via email within 14 days of order pick-up. Excludes: taxes, prior purchases, gift cards, extended warranties, licenses, store credit, services or excluded items detailed in-store or at DICKS.com/Exclusions. DICK’S Cash is valid for one-time use only, and has no cash value. No cash or store credit will be awarded for unused portion of DICK'S Cash. No reproductions or rain checks accepted. Offer not accepted at DICK’S Warehouse Sale or Clearance Outlet locations. DICK'S Cash redeemable online or in-store 11/11/20 - 12/19/20.

This works with the Srixon Buy 2, Get 1 Free promo.

Snell holiday pricing. Unfortunately, still out of stock on the optic yellow MTB-X

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 12.59.07 PM.png

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 11.26.46 AM.png

Expires 11/26.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.46.50 PM.png

Thru 11/30 only ...

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 1.23.06 PM.png

Back