SWAG Putters Thread

Classic one-upper šŸ˜†.

I got it to go with the E. Honda cover. But that special is so freaking good. Hopefully the street fighter releases continue. I was always a big Guile fan.
Hahaha, I hope they continue, but I donā€™t, because continuing to get all the specials is going to be a beyotch :ROFLMAO:

The pink Honda is still my favorite cover ever I think.

Hahaha, I hope they continue, but I donā€™t, because continuing to get all the specials is going to be a beyotch :ROFLMAO:

The pink Honda is still my favorite cover ever I think.
Iā€™m playing the Champions course at PGA National with a few THPers on the 23rd, guess what cover I will be rocking in my Savage Too C?

Iā€™m playing the Champions course at PGA National with a few THPers on the 23rd, guess what cover I will be rocking in my Savage Too C?
Yeeeeeeah buddy!

That is awesome, I might be more than a touch envious! That round needs its own thread (y)

Blanka on display. Iā€™m running out of room!

A01404DF-DC3A-45EE-B765-C52457694B26.jpeg

The Vegas cover is very very nice. Not a special (and a solid $0.05 voucher :p) but the cover is very nice!
I really like the voucher idea!

I think ive seen 6 posts so far on the vouchers... highest vouchers been $0.83 lol. wonder if there are some legitimate voucher/gift cards in there. Probably in the specials is my guess

and so far no claim on the putter. That would be such a hard decision...use it or sell it?????

I think ive seen 6 posts so far on the vouchers... highest vouchers been $0.83 lol. wonder if there are some legitimate voucher/gift cards in there. Probably in the specials is my guess

and so far no claim on the putter. That would be such a hard decision...use it or sell it?????

would be tough to keep that putter knowing the demand for it and the price tag it will garner.

would be tough to keep that putter knowing the demand for it and the price tag it will garner.
yea I agree. personally id sell it right away and not think twice....others I know would keep it for display

ive went the Tour Proto putter route already and cant say id do it again. I love the designs and one off of the proto putters but after having 5 Savage's at one time I cant say any of them felt or performed differently for me

the more covers showing up on the FB page with no putter is giving me a slim chance of hope for the 2 ive got coming....ill be out of town this weekend so I won't find out my bad luck until next week

@baylrballa SWAG putter was gorgeous this past weekend.

šŸ‘Š

It's been really up and down for me over the past months and not until @jdtox said something yesterday did i make the correlation. When I first got it last winter it was amazing, I had an 11 putt 9 at one point. Then I went more into a slump mid-spring (when I first tried arccos system with putter sensor). Then the putter returned to strong form in the summer (when I sold the arccos sensors). Then it started slipping this past few weeks leading to the MC (when the cobra connect sensors rejoined). :unsure:

sadly no, puttout test reaffirmed I do not get along with face balanced putters at this point.
man sorry to hear that ...which swag do you have currently then??

Iā€™ve got these items headed my way...

8103A819-4B4A-43A9-B9FE-D9C15899668D.jpeg
6700EBF7-86B5-4F09-BC1D-F0C9885C701C.jpeg
FA2288FA-CD15-496D-84ED-3C9321579D79.jpeg

Anyone have an E Honda or Blanka putter cover for sale?

Back