Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some curveballs continue but the season rolls on. Week 6 is here

4-1 by the grace of some depth and a little luck.

this will be a rough week...

As weird and bad as it was to lose Dak, after some waiver wire success I'm feeling pretty good at 3-1 moving forward, I wonder how long Fitz holds the job in miami???

3-2 and happy with my team.

As weird and bad as it was to lose Dak, after some waiver wire success I'm feeling pretty good at 3-1 moving forward, I wonder how long Fitz holds the job in miami???

I am pretty sure we have played 5 weeks :ROFLMAO:

4-1 on the season (lost CMC for some time but have managed well through those weeks). This week I’m matched up with Morgan Cup runner- up @OITW.

despite the optics of my trade a few weeks ago, it looks like it was a good move by me with Robbie Anderson still a top 10 scoring WR, and Myles Gaskin averaging almost 13 points a week since I got him to replace the loss of CMC.

4-1 on the season (lost CMC for some time but have managed well through those weeks). This week I’m matched up with Morgan Cup runner- up @OITW.

despite the optics of my trade a few weeks ago, it looks like it was a good move by me with Robbie Anderson still a top 10 scoring WR, and Myles Gaskin averaging almost 13 points a week since I got him to replace the loss of CMC.
I don’t even remember your trade, what was it?

Wow, I guess I'll pay attention this week.

Difference between you and me is I remember my Saturday night though 🤪🥴;)

As of right now it looks like just 1 player from the other day and 1 personnel member today have tested positive for the Falcons, and apparently they could have returned to their facility today, but decided to hold off until tomorrow "out of abundance of caution". I am starting to hate that saying.

Anyway, I will keep monitoring it, but fingers crossed it stays this way and the game goes on as scheduled.

You do not want to be the team to lose to 0-5 Ain’t No Party Like A Bakhtiari, but morale is high over here bolstered by the recent addition of the Red Rocket 🔥

we might need to talk a Mattison trade....if that is an option.
People keep trying to take all my players! I’m listening....

Please no more rescheduling games!!

I am pretty sure we have played 5 weeks :ROFLMAO:
Good point! If COVID has taught me anything, I forget the day or week quite often! 4-1!

Back