This was incorrect info

Last edited:
Graphite Design Tour AD-DI and AD-IZ included in the standard lineup. That's strong.
I noticed that on their website they are listed in the "Premium Shaft" category...surely that doesn't mean no up-charge does it? How does Titleist normally do it?

I noticed that on their website they are listed in the "Premium Shaft" category...surely that doesn't mean no up-charge does it? How does Titleist normally do it?
Those will be up charge shafts. So you will be looking at $300 more..

Looks like a good contender for Titleist in the low spin market.

I’ve been paying attention to the TS driver and 3wd so I’m very interested in the TSi. Nice video!

that face is not something I would expect from Titleist

Those will be up charge shafts. So you will be looking at $300 more..

Believe those will be a premium, but discounted to $200 per shaft.

Have my first fitting scheduled for this Sunday since I was fortunate enough to get fitted at TPI with THP in 2018.

For some reason, Titleist clubs have never interested me at all, just don't do it for me.

Until now.

For some reason, Titleist clubs have never interested me at all, just don't do it for me.

Until now.

Same here....my current bag is nearly full of them.

Same here....my current bag is nearly full of them.
My bag is completely set and solid for the foreseeable future with Cobra, but these are some lovely looking clubs with a great tech story to tell.

My bag is completely set and solid for the foreseeable future with Cobra, but these are some lovely looking clubs with a great tech story to tell.
Yeah, I drank the Kool-aide.. Pre-ordered a TSi3.

I pondered one of these yesterday, but to be honest the £519 price tag finally stopped me from pre ordereing one

Went for a TS2 instead for less than a third of the price

Graphite Design Tour AD-DI and AD-IZ included in the standard lineup. That's strong.

Don’t most companies have GD as an upgrade similarly?

Yeah, I drank the Kool-aide.. Pre-ordered a TSi3.

As a guy that is very spin focused, did you watch the video out of curiosity?

Don’t most companies have GD as an upgrade similarly?

Read the article wrong.

Last edited:
Hmm, you are right. I read the Golf Digest article wrong.

Standard no upcharge is what I read on the GD shafts.

In our information it shows the Graphite Design shafts as upcharge. On the Titleist site they also list all of the custom shafts and whether they are upgrade charges.

My fitting cannot come soon enough for this driver.

Graphite Design shafts carry a $200 up charge

👀

Need.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, watched. Interesting that Dan had slightly higher spin out of the TSi3. Seems to be different from most other reviews I've watched and the theory behind the 3 head design....no?

TBH, I'm not sure what to think of that. As a very low spin driver guy, the smart money is on me needing the TSi2, but having said that I also found a VERY nice fit for me in the Mavrik SZ model. The Std Mavrik was (for whatever reason) insanely low spin for me.

Anyway, I know I've taken a risk jumping in to the deep end without a proper fitting. I sold off some equipment to make the purchase and I have shafts I will be testing in the head (ordered with a Ventus blue 6x and have an AD IZ 6X and Tensei Orange 7S to try).

Have my first fitting scheduled for this Sunday since I was fortunate enough to get fitted at TPI with THP in 2018.

NIce! keep up updated on how it goes. Really interested to see the spin comparison between the two head and also from the 9* to 10* heads.

Yes, watched. Interesting that Dan had slightly higher spin out of the TSi3. Seems to be different from most other reviews I've watched and the theory behind the 3 head design....no?

TBH, I'm not sure what to think of that. As a very low spin driver guy, the smart money is on me needing the TSi2, but having said that I also found a VERY nice fit for me in the Mavrik SZ model. The Std Mavrik was (for whatever reason) insanely low spin for me.

Anyway, I know I've taken a risk jumping in to the deep end without a proper fitting. I sold off some equipment to make the purchase and I have shafts I will be testing in the head (ordered with a Ventus blue 6x and have an AD IZ 6X and Tensei Orange 7S to try).

I think that was as much to do with loft as it was head, but in our testing I don't think either head is insanely low spin. Over the last 36 hours I have taken an insane amount of swings with the two heads. I love the fairways and will add to that thread shortly, but the drivers are an enigma to me so far.

They look, sound and feel downright perfect. The shaping at setup is confidence inspiring and classic. The sound at impact is really REALLY good. I get decent numbers out of both of them, and when they are compared loft to loft, the spin was slightly lower for me out of the TSi 3, at about 250 rpms when I average them out. Neither really go super low spin, but that could be dialed in with loft generally speaking assuming launch is okay.

Based on conforming list and timing of previous launch, I think those searching for that, will hold off and see if they release the TSi 4 and 1 later on.

Will also admit, it’s cool as hell the 8.0 is available, in righty and lefty.

I think that was as much to do with loft as it was head, but in our testing I don't think either head is insanely low spin. Over the last 36 hours I have taken an insane amount of swings with the two heads. I love the fairways and will add to that thread shortly, but the drivers are an enigma to me so far.

They look, sound and feel downright perfect. The shaping at setup is confidence inspiring and classic. The sound at impact is really REALLY good. I get decent numbers out of both of them, and when they are compared loft to loft, the spin was slightly lower for me out of the TSi 3, at about 250 rpms when I average them out. Neither really go super low spin, but that could be dialed in with loft generally speaking assuming launch is okay.

Based on conforming list and timing of previous launch, I think those searching for that, will hold off and see if they release the TSi 4 and 1 later on.
[/QUOTE]

TBH, I love the sound of you saying they are not crazy low spin.....that is in my wheel house. I have about a +5 AoA I believe, so I love me some loft and spin.

I've taken a big leap here....which of course is NOT the smart/ideal way to do it. The Kool-aide and the odd need to have a one brand bag has me o_Oo_O....

🤦‍♂️

TBH, I love the sound of you saying they are not crazy low spin.....that is in my wheel house. I have about a +5 AoA I believe, so I love me some loft and spin.

I've taken a big leap here....which of course is NOT the smart/ideal way to do it. The Kool-aide and the odd need to have a one brand bag has me o_Oo_O....

🤦‍♂️

The smart way to deal with golf equipment is whatever way makes you smile and want to play golf. :)

Back