The Official Banter Away Thread

This channel is so great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never knew until just now that I have instinctively great course management.

So, it was like 42 and snowing today, and people were out in kayaks on the ponds today?
The weather was nice...no people. :LOL:

Comedy at a drive in movie place is a tough go. We tried - comics did their best but it’s weird for everyone.

interesting I would try that, bummer it didn’t work out

interesting I would try that, bummer it didn’t work out
Yeah it was fun but I miss the communal laughter. And the comics had nothing to feed off - just sitting outside in the cold

Bozeman continues to be the fastest growing micropolitan area in the US. There are some amenity perks and our economic base and startups are diverse and robust. But the pace of change and new development everywhere can be overwhelming. I am additionally stunned by the influx of wealth, from full time to seasonal residents to tourists. It’s nuts! Most homes now sell for over asking price cash, and our median home price is now at $600K and continuing to rise quickly.

Watching some Harry Potter before today’s round. If Harry can emerge victorious against those overwhelming odds, then I can bounce back from yesterday’s nauseating round!

Okay then. 47*, winds NE@20 but we are golfing in our day off. This should be fun. Me, @shanewu and his dad Bill. LFG

Last edited:
Yeah it was fun but I miss the communal laughter. And the comics had nothing to feed off - just sitting outside in the cold

yeah that’s definitely a bummer

Today I just want to run away from life and pretend I was someone else for a few days.

Okay then. 47*, winds NE@20 but we are filing in our day off. This should be fun. Me, @shanewu and his dad Bill. LFG

Impressive toughness there. October 47 degrees and 20 mph winds are a lot are a lot colder than the same conditions in April.

Have fun out there!
We did have a good time. My back popped before I left the house and should have stayed home. :mad: Icy hot is doing its job right now.

Impressive toughness there. October 47 degrees and 20 mph winds are a lot are a lot colder than the same conditions in April.
Stayed fairly warm for the most part. Little colder than it should have been, but you could really feel it when the wind shifted to more Easterly.

I'm sure @FernDog @Sox_Fan are on top of it

Yessir!! Scott is driving the sled this year due to my crazy schedule. He’s already has a “Coming Soon” post on the forum!

We did have a good time. My back popped before I left the house and should have stayed home. :mad: Icy hot is doing its job right now.

Stayed fairly warm for the most part. Little colder than it should have been, but you could really feel it when the wind shifted to more Easterly.

rest up buddy

Yessir!! Scott is driving the sled this year due to my crazy schedule. He’s already has a “Coming Soon” post on the forum!

saw it and replied, appreciate you both. Hope that schedule calms down for you so you can enjoy the holidays

It is insane how much goes into content creation.
Totally worth it, and one of my favorite things to do right now, but man... It's kind of nuts haha

Worst thing ever? B-Roll. Fun, but ugh, need 10 more hours in the day haha

It is insane how much goes into content creation.
Totally worth it, and one of my favorite things to do right now, but man... It's kind of nuts haha

Worst thing ever? B-Roll. Fun, but ugh, need 10 more hours in the day haha

Back