COMING SOON: The 2020 Holiday Gift Exchange

Thanks @Sox_Fan for running this again! It was a ton of fun last year, so I’m definitely in when sign-ups open!

14C878A9-D4AC-43A9-A86D-A89F431F5517.jpeg

Look forward to this every year! Thanks for putting in the work to make it happen!

AWW YEAH!!!

So in! I have some ideas already!

Best part of the year!!!

Definitely will be in on this again.

Oh, yes, in for sure

Glad to see a lot of Santa event veterans and some new faces posting about this already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was really fun last year! Can’t wait to do it again!

Massive thanks to Scott for running this awesome event this year!! I contacted him a few weeks ago and asked if he could take the lead for 2020 because I have been swamped with course work from my MPA program. With work, family life, my kids sports and these graduate classes I didn’t think I could give this event the time it deserves. I only played golf for the 5th time this year yesterday! I’m definitely participating though and look forward to all the incredible posts for the event this year. Thanks again Santa Scott!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't thank you enough for carrying the torch for this event with the dedication and enthusiasm that you have. Thank you, Eric, And thank you Scott for picking up the baton.

Aaaaaannnnnnd, of course, I'm in. (y)

Reading the thread and taking notes. Awesome gesture!

Missed this the past couple years..... but in true THP fashion I want in (put me in coach, put me in!, lol).

Will be watching for this one for damn sure. I’ve got gear that’ll make a THP’er proud that I can’t hit anymore. I hope my recipient is stout of soul, mind, and swing (hint hint, lol!).

I am so all over this. If I can make a person happy every day my life will have been a success.

Just gimme a rightie, lol. I don’t have much for a lefty. Even my balls are RH balls. I do have a fairly complete LH set, but it’s in use.

Oh, this is going to get really fun.

Yeah I am in again. Love this!

I wanna take part!

COUNT>>>>>ME>>>>>>IN!!!!!!!!>>>>>WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY IN!!!!!!!!

I am so all over this. If I can make a person happy every day my life will have been a success.

Just gimme a rightie, lol. I don’t have much for a lefty. Even my balls are RH balls. I do have a fairly complete LH set, but it’s in use.

Oh, this is going to get really fun.
Even a right handed club can be used lefty if you just flip it over....

My concern would be that a Canadian golf item might have unexpected side effects if gifted to an American golfer :rolleyes: Like an intense desire for poutine

Aweskme to see so much interest in this, going to be a great year to make up for the 💩 show that is 2020!

Back