EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Oh darn the video must have cut off. You will just have to wait till Hammock Beach to see what the customs looks like.
Video cutoff off on accident eh? What a tease :LOL:

It still feels like a dream just being selected. I looked really hard at a PTX Pro and Equalizer wedge purchase but didn't pull the trigger after I started hitting my Burners very well. Then my Burners started snapping off one by one, and my hand was forced on new irons. Saw the sign up for this event, got wife's permission and threw my name in the mix. Had a set of PTX Pros and two Equalizer wedges in my cart at Hogan, and also was considering the 921 HMPs after hitting them at LGS. Was going to make my decision after seeing if I was selected as one of the lucky participants. Next thing I know I see my name under #TeamTyler and after collecting myself have been on this pre-experience ride. I feel so fortunate and am excited and nervous to make sure I really knock it out of the park bringing the rest of THP along for this ride.

I’md argue there isn’t a greater feeling in golf than being on a THP participants list when signups conclude. Congrats again, enjoy the ride and give Dax and Kritter a ton of **** from me of course

with as strong as your video/content game is, you’d think you’d have mastered an unboxing video at this point :rolleyes:

I know, right? Finger slip or something. :confused2:

Yep. I'm the idiot that tried 32x before reading on. Haha! Well played, sir.

I can’t believe you guys missed it at the end of the video.

Me after @JB ‘s video.....

537DD129-6A0D-4F58-801D-CD9756351B30.jpeg

Oh gross...Maxfli golf balls.

My “friend” has given me two sleeves of these for Christmas back to back years. It’s so obvious that he just bought the multi color pack for himself and doesn’t want the blue ones.

As you can see they aren’t in my golf bag :LOL:

This experience just keeps raising the ante 🔥

Back