EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Yeah, as if this Experience wasn't great enough now we're throwing this in the mix :eek:

Announcement

We have a special Villa Crawl coming on Saturday night. Normally our villa crawls involve getting an advantage in golf or something like that. In this instance, the prize is OFF THE CHARTS good courtesy of UST Mamiya.

Each villa has 3 people in it. One for Team Danny and one for Team Tyler. Myself, Danny and Tyler will visit each where you will have to prepare a signature drink. We will try both (separately) and after sampling both, invite the group to one of the villas where we will have food brought in. Then we will announce the the winning team and EACH of you will get this very special prize.

And trust me, you want to win this!

man, this is going to be a great follow.
Yes indeedy. Love to see the creativity in the concoctions, even though I don't partake.

Announcement

We have a special Villa Crawl coming on Saturday night. Normally our villa crawls involve getting an advantage in golf or something like that. In this instance, the prize is OFF THE CHARTS good courtesy of UST Mamiya.

Each villa has 3 people in it. One for Team Danny and one for Team Tyler. Myself, Danny and Tyler will visit each where you will have to prepare a signature drink. We will try both (separately) and after sampling both, invite the group to one of the villas where we will have food brought in. Then we will announce the the winning team and EACH of you will get this very special prize.

based on the distance bash winning drink....this needs some serious thought and planning!

This is going to be a lot of fun, always enjoy the villa crawl pics (esp everyone crawling back to their villa by the end of the evening :LOL:)

Announcement

Announcement

This gets better every hour

Announcement

Announcement

I can confirm wholeheartedly that being on the winning team for the villa crawl at the Distance Bash was a BIG score! I can also say I think both villas set the bar pretty high with the drinks during that event. Definitely looking forward to see what Team Danny and Team Tyler come up with at this event.

Well alright alright alright

let’s get this party going!!!
I know for a fact that some of Team Danny partake in adult beverages....often

Back