Official Rant of the Day

The last course closed here today.
No golf until spring now for me.

See ya next year golf!

If I could fix one thing it would be my back would never pop or hurt again. Popped before I left for golf this morning and bothered me all day, you can't golf when you are hesitant to try and really swing. :mad:

If I could fix one thing it would be my back would never pop or hurt again. Popped before I left for golf this morning and bothered me all day, you can't golf when you are hesitant to try and really swing. :mad:

Back issues suck, it is the rare round where I don't have back pain to start the round. Just have to work though it and hope for the best, but those times where it pops like you said are especially bothersome and seem to hurt a lot more.

My other rant is this skin cancer cutting made me miss two very nice days this weekend, the new sticks are scheduled to arrive Wed. and I doubt I will be missing next weekend even though I am not supposed to swing a club until after the stitches are out a week from Tuesday.

It had to be done and I am glad it was caught before it got too serious, but as long as it keeps healing like it is there is no way I am missing next Sunday on a Course I really enjoy.

I kicked a guy in the stones when he wouldn't put on a mask when he was told to. Cops came and got after I laid him out with a busted nut.

In the last two months, we have had six suppliers around the globe declare force majeure and/or implement sales controls. Everything is so connected, and the Covid recession has so effed up normal demand patterns, that every region is affected. I'm ready to declare force majeure myself and go golfing.

As is usually the case after finding great form - I stumbled into a full on case of the shanks. Laaaaaame.

Just because you have California plates doesn’t allow you to ignore the traffic laws of Arizona when you are driving in Arizona. Learn the laws before you start honking, flipping off people, and driving like a crazy person. I was the yellow car today on a 3 lane intersection and blue car wanted my lane so badly that he might have been ready to kill for it.EAA9C5A3-3F8A-4E18-9AB7-212770AFBE0A.jpeg

Less of a rant and more of a whine. I took my laptop apart to clean it and as I was cleaning I found out one of my fans had stopped working. Found a replacement but since the computer is older it will be 8-30 days to get one shipped in. Even Amazon didn't have the right one.

And just like that, the season is done. Yesterday's snow fall still has yet to melt. 5+" expected tonight. I think I'm going to drink my dinner tonight.

Screenshot_20201021-174831_Email.jpg

And just like that, the season is done. Yesterday's snow fall still has yet to melt. 5+" expected tonight. I think I'm going to drink my dinner tonight.

I'm waiting for our club to make the announcement in the next day or two. We had 8" and it was too thick for the snowblower so I shoveled my 80-yard long driveway first thing this morning. I did the math and it was about 20,000 pounds of snow, lol. As you know it was the 2nd largest snowfall in October in the last 140 years and the earliest as the other one was the Halloween storm of 1991.

I'm waiting for our club to make the announcement in the next day or two. We had 8" and it was too thick for the snowblower so I shoveled my 80-yard long driveway first thing this morning. I did the math and it was about 20,000 pounds of snow, lol. As you know it was the 2nd largest snowfall in October in the last 140 years and the earliest as the other one was the Halloween storm of 1991.
Hard to stay up beat with an early winter and everything else going on around the country/world. Upping my vitamin D intake and trying to appreciate all the positives. THPing is about the only thing keeping me grounded to the golf world at the moment. At least I have that outlet to help keep my sanity.

And you are not in Florida yet for the winter why?

View attachment 8970413
You will not be alone - the proverbial axe is going to start falling all over the country (both yours and mine) very soon. 24,408 rounds though - that's huge!

And you are not in Florida yet for the winter why?

A 10th grader and a wife who still works in MN complicates me moving to Florida for the winter, lol. We will be visiting Florida every month as much as possible to escape the winter weather here.

You will not be alone - the proverbial axe is going to start falling all over the country (both yours and mine) very soon. 24,408 rounds though - that's huge!
It was crazy hard to get a tee time into June. And that's at a private course. On the plus side, they have a sim league starting next month. Should be able to get some swings in every other week then.

As is usually the case after finding great form - I stumbled into a full on case of the shanks. Laaaaaame.

get your swing on video. dtl and fo. it’s usually something really simple.

12 days later than last year at least.... but come on. Get lost snow!
20201021_073117.jpg

Sinus infection, ear infection... good and good. Well, last night, I started having the worst pain I’ve ever had in my ear and the left side of my face went numb, balance was crazy off, felt nauseous and all. Discharge from my ear turned into blood.

Called the doctor, they got me in quickly, needless to say, ruptured ear drum and mastoiditis. Have the first appt with ENT tomorrow for them to look at quick options. Pretty scary if you read up on it... easily the worst pain I’ve had, far worse than rupturing my Achilles. Ughhhh.

Overly sensitive people? What the hell happened that folks are always offended in this country? Is it a fad? What am I missing?

Didn’t even drive into the Walmart parking lot. Was just driving past on my way to Lowe’s. Still had to beep at an idiot whose goal in life is clearly to drive like an idiot and assume everyone else will move out of the way.

Didn’t even drive into the Walmart parking lot. Was just driving past on my way to Lowe’s. Still had to beep at an idiot whose goal in life is clearly to drive like an idiot and assume everyone else will move out of the way.
You must be in San Jose or maybe Nashville. :ROFLMAO:

72 degrees today here in upstate NY and my birthday to boot and I'm stuck in the office having to get something done by 5. Missed a great day for golf here. But, as my boss will tell me frequently all the work keeps you employed. I am going to play on Sunday when the temperature will be in the high 40s.

Back