Review Xcaliber Xcluxiv Avalon Driver Shaft Review

I still can't get over how good these shafts look in person.. unreal. Three are sold one is for me. Can't wait to get it tipped up.
0e80ac1873db445f392e33b3d32ee5c3.jpg
4698f0a3dbf60e23713858e502d0d856.jpg
c9bee36f428577db097748f3155daed6.jpg
2a04bd410898ec277b8c692ac642ea05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

According to the article it says these would be coming out Summer/Fall of 2020. Any update on a release date? Just checked their site and its still the older Classic shafts. None of the new ones with the colorful paint on them.

According to the article it says these would be coming out Summer/Fall of 2020. Any update on a release date? Just checked their site and its still the older Classic shafts. None of the new ones with the colorful paint on them.
All of the Avalon and the mystics are available now.

I'm curious what your thoughts are between the avalon shafts VS the pro series shafts from a performance standpoint.

Enjoyed the review

The Avalon 6 TS will be in play for the Irish Open. A budding golf star put it in his bag,, untipped and is drilling it a mile.
Will be nice exposure.

I waited to write this review until I was able to get a few rounds under my belt. I was playing the Pro T6* in my Honma TW737 until I got the opportunity to try the Avalon 5. I must say that Xcaliber's shafts are legit. As an original user of the Grafalloy Prolite, I was confident in what I was putting in my driver. First with the Pro T6* and now with the Avalon 5.

First thing, the Avalon is absolutely gorgeous! There's something about that purple that just makes me feel good. Secondly, and most important, the shaft just performs. My stock flight when I'm swinging good is a mid straight to slight fade. I'm not a drawer of the ball whatsoever. My miss is a dead pull left and Eric from Xcaliber assured me when he first fit me in the Pro T6* that this shaft would not go left. At first, I was reluctant because when I hear "anti-left," it screams big fades, which I hate with a passion. I took his advice and bought it. Shortly thereafter came the Avalon 5 with the same assurances that it would not go left. All I can say is that Eric was spot on with his recommendation.

I won't quote any distance changes because I just don't know with any accuracy what they are. I installed the shaft because I was trying to cure a pull. Now, don't get me wrong, I still pull the ball but my miss is now pulled into the left rough, rather than pulled into the next county. The Avalon 5 is an incredibly stable shaft that I load great. It is not boardy or unnecessarily stiff. Overall, it's a win. You should definitely use the online fitting tool and listen to Eric's recommendation. I'm glad I listened to him.

I waited to write this review until I was able to get a few rounds under my belt. I was playing the Pro T6* in my Honma TW737 until I got the opportunity to try the Avalon 5. I must say that Xcaliber's shafts are legit. As an original user of the Grafalloy Prolite, I was confident in what I was putting in my driver. First with the Pro T6* and now with the Avalon 5.

First thing, the Avalon is absolutely gorgeous! There's something about that purple that just makes me feel good. Secondly, and most important, the shaft just performs. My stock flight when I'm swinging good is a mid straight to slight fade. I'm not a drawer of the ball whatsoever. My miss is a dead pull left and Eric from Xcaliber assured me when he first fit me in the Pro T6* that this shaft would not go left. At first, I was reluctant because when I hear "anti-left," it screams big fades, which I hate with a passion. I took his advice and bought it. Shortly thereafter came the Avalon 5 with the same assurances that it would not go left. All I can say is that Eric was spot on with his recommendation.

I won't quote any distance changes because I just don't know with any accuracy what they are. I installed the shaft because I was trying to cure a pull. Now, don't get me wrong, I still pull the ball but my miss is now pulled into the left rough, rather than pulled into the next county. The Avalon 5 is an incredibly stable shaft that I load great. It is not boardy or unnecessarily stiff. Overall, it's a win. You should definitely use the online fitting tool and listen to Eric's recommendation. I'm glad I listened to him.
Great feedback! I’m pumped to see these working out into the wild!

The Avalon 5 and especially the 6 have been selling extremely well.
Aspiring pros and top amateurs have been killing the 6 in TS.

Jman ! Thanks for the Love, Trust, and Business. The Xcaliber Xclusiv "MOVEMENT" is going to be a great ride going forward after years of hard work and development. Call me if you need me (785) 221-7096 Big E ...

Anyone ever hit the 50 TS? Looking to test one out .

Back