The Quick Six: Deep Dive into Axis1 Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we had a full feature of the new Axis1 Rose putter. The polarizing shape along with high quality materials and intriguing technology made us want to dive a little deeper. We went right to the source and sat down with Phil Long Vice President from Axis1 for another episode of The Quick Six.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is good stuff! I was one who had put Axis1 off with their initial designs but after getting to see and review the Rose putter, they’ve found a way to mix that somewhat odd hosel and some clean and popular shapes. Better yet, the quality visually and of materials has turned up several notches.

I can’t wait to come across one of these in a shop and give it a roll! More putters, please!

• Admin
I can’t wait to come across one of these in a shop and give it a roll! More putters, please!

I think as more people try them, see them or even hear about them, they look less "unique".

I think as more people try them, see them or even hear about them, they look less "unique".
While I haven’t seen any of the Axis1 putters in person, I use the Triple Track Ten S and honestly don’t see a glaring difference at address.

Great Q&A JB.

Had no idea Axis was around over 10 years ago. Cool to see they own quite a few patents in the putting space as well.

seeing them up to 21 players on the tours using getting wins is incredible, definitely would like to roll one

Really enjoyed the information gained from the Q & A. Yes, they look different, but I really like the object of the tech and would love to give them a try one of these days.

This is a good read, lots of fun info in here.

Our club champ last year games one. The dude makes every putt. He’s a tinkerer so not sure if it’s in the bag 100% of the time. I didn’t find it so unusual to line up at address.

Our club champ last year games one. The dude makes every putt. He’s a tinkerer so not sure if it’s in the bag 100% of the time. I didn’t find it so unusual to line up at address.
The balance on them is almost like witchcraft or sorcery. When I reviewed the Rose I felt like I had to TRY to mess up face at impact, the toe up balance just makes it want to go back and through with ease.

Enjoyed the read. I’d like to try one one day but haven’t seen them anywhere near me.

IMO the limited retail presence is holding them back, in spite of the awesome tech and tour presence.

In the US they're available at PGA Tour Superstore, or they have their own online store (but shipping isn't included).

Hard to justify spending $230, up to $450 for the latest models, without being able to stroke a few putts in person. They do have a 30-day "for any reason" return policy, but that might not be good enough for the curious to buy.

I game the :Axis1: Joey-C, and I'm interested in the Tour HM model, but am unlikely to order unless I get a chance to try one.

Last edited:
IMO the limited retail presence is holding them back, in spite of the awesome tech and tour presence.

In the US they're available at PGA Tour Superstore, on they have their own online store (but shipping isn't included).

Hard to justify spending $230, up to $450 for the latest models, without being able to stroke a few putts in person. They do have a 30-day "for any reason" return policy, but that might not be good enough for the curious to buy.

I game the Axis 1 Joey-C, and I'm interested in the Tour HM model, but am unlikely to order unless I get a chance to try one.
Hi GFB,

Thanks for the support. I gamed the Joey-C for along time too. We are working on expanding our presence. Will keep you posted on that.

Take care,
Phil

Enjoyed the read. I’d like to try one one day but haven’t seen them anywhere near me.

Hi Parrot,

You ever get over to Birmingham?

Cheers,
Phil

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! What club you play out of?

Cheers,
Phil

Once every 4 or 5 months. Less with the pandemic.
I hear, ya. Next time you get over that way check out our line at PGATSS.

Really good read.. Wow, what a pedigree you have there. Some classic brands.. Love that.

Back