Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I ordered one so far. Trying to hold out for Xmas as my wife will be expecting a list. :ROFLMAO:
Good on you. Mine just points to my golf bag and says that’s all you get. :ROFLMAO:

Need a putter to complete my 2nd bag.

I cannot stop thinking of the i210s.

I cannot stop thinking of the i210s.
I really enjoyed the set I had. I actually shot my lowest 9 hole round ever with them in the bag.

Might have to put the Toulons up for sale, the PXG Blackjack is calling me and wants to be in the bag.

I actually really want to hit the TSi3 against the SIM

Pondering a U510 22* Utility Iron instead of my hybrids

I'm thinking a Club Champion putter fitting is going to happen this winter. I want to have a ton of brand options and figure out what's best for me. Maybe that will help with my putter carousel.

Grips. Standard or midsize? Once I have a few minutes free I need to head somewhere and test them out.

Looking at a TP Patina Collection Ardmore 3 putter.
Always searching for a couple less putts per round.

Hi, my name is baylrballa. It has been 1 day since I purchased new Cobra/Puma swag.

You are suffering from a case of the OITW effect. :ROFLMAO:

20201028_162251.jpg

Wedgessssssss

Wedgessssssss

Yes!!! I'm thinking of changing my wedge set up over winter. I haven't had a 'sand' wedge in 5 years and I'm thinking of adding one back in. I only carry 12 clubs now anyway, so I have the room in the bag. Just didn't have much of a need for it. But I'm getting sick of the 20 yard gap between my 50 and my 58. Would really like to find the ES21 wedges to try out but finding them in person has been difficult. Not a brand loyalist but I have enjoyed my Mizuno wedges and would like to try these out. Seems like they might be a big departure from what I'm used to but hey, it's 2020. Why not.

I think that, even this late in the season, if I came across a Callaway Rogue 10.5° driver head for a price I couldn't refuse, I wouldn't be able to pass it by. Just to see how I hit with it.

Back