I hit the TSi3 today. I've been thinking about getting the SIM, but the new TSi3 blew my mind. I have never hit Titlist clubs well, but this thing was a beast. My club head speed is 115, and I drive about 290, but I picked up almost 25 yards hitting this today, putting me at 315. I would highly recommend trying if you're thinking about dropping some dough on a driver. Luckily I have my club script racking up.
Oh...this doesn’t help me :ROFLMAO:;)

:LOL: Want me to help? I hit it and didn't put in an order...
Ha! That definitely does help. My willpower to resist needs all the help it can get.

Ha! That definitely does help. My willpower to resist needs all the help it can get.
Our planning for that thing, with the thing, is not too far off. Remember that hahah

Our planning for that thing, with the thing, is not too far off. Remember that hahah
Haha, oh, THAT thing ;)

Very very true.

After reading this and listening to a podcast on the road this week on this and hearing so much buzz on the tour and the pros quick upgrade decisions has me wanting to check this out more than any other titleist club in a while.

Has anyone found the TSi3 to be fade biased?

Has anyone found the TSi3 to be fade biased?

I'm curious to hear feedback on this as well. It seemed pretty neutral to me, but I've only hit it once so far.

Can’t comment from personal experience on the TSi3 bias, but I did notice that the James Robinson fella on the tube tends to hit hooks and is playing his with the weight in the heel. Tells me the 3 maaaaaay be fade biased a bit?

TSi2 seemed dead neutral to me.

The feedback on these continue to be pretty 🔥

Titleist has come SO far in drivers, it’s fun to see.

I have been waiting for this one. Tsi is working for me so well for the last couple of years.

Haha. I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that a lot of my future purchases will either be used or previous season equipment. But these prices must be working for Titleist and the other brands. And that's good for them, if people will pay it they would be silly not to charge it.
Yep, have a shaft or 2 that you like with each brands adaptor and buy the heads used is a decent strategy in this market to fight some of the costs. The manufacturers make great stuff and they made great stuff last year too IMO.

Last edited:
What's this about a thing with a thing now??? Do I smell an experience coming?

What's this about a thing with a thing now??? Do I smell an experience coming?

No sir. Well yes, but not this.
This is about content for THPers.

Recently did a Titleist Thursday fitting for the new TSi drivers, last Titleist driver I gamed was a 913 D2.
A little background on me, mid to high hdcp player, 7i for me goes about 150ish. Been gaming a M6 10.5 with my old faithful Proforce v2 Reg flex, never been fitted for any club before.
I was fit into a TSi2 9* with the Tensei AV RAW White in 65g Stiff. Was hitting some absolute bombs with this combo, my misses were like a decent strike with my current setup and my good hits were dead straight with a draw (and I don't draw the ball at all). On good hits I was carrying around 230ish and totaling out at around 260ish, spin was staying in the low 2000's and the flight was really awesome.
Did hit a few different shafts and even hit the TSi3, but nothing came close to what I was fitted into.
Ordered this setup today, can't wait to hit it on the course before the snow flies here in WNY.

20201026_111805.jpg

So I'm here hitting it again, and I'm about to do a thing with the TSi3, and I think the TSi2 3W. I didn't notice this the other day, but in the same settings the TSi3 FW sits a lot more closed to me. Think I'm going with the 2 FW.

It's there a separate thread for the FW discussion?

Yup. TSi3 10* w/RDX 60 6.5, and TSi2 15* with a 70 6.0. Sounds like I'll get them the 12th.

Yup. TSi3 10* w/RDX 60 6.5, and TSi2 15* with a 70 6.0. Sounds like I'll get them the 12th.
RDX is nice isn't it. I didn't try the 6.5 but the 6.0 seemed plenty for me.

RDX is nice isn't it. I didn't try the 6.5 but the 6.0 seemed plenty for me.

It is. The 6.5 is probably a little more than I need, and I could game the 6.0, but I'd rather err on the stronger side. My driver miss has become center high, and it's a problem with too much deflection when I go after it. And feel isn't something I'm really after so stiff doesn't bug me. I haven't seen anything to make me think the driver will outperform my dialed in Sub Zero, but it looks great and I want to play with it for a bit. The fairways are going to be a bigger hit imo. You see so much face the 3W looks like a 5W, and I don't know how that won't fill people with confidence and help them swing it well.

Did you tap on the RDX with your finger or a ball or anything? The material has a really interesting sound. I noticed it the other day but thought I was just losing it. I know there's new tech in it, but it sounds like a totally new composition.

Did you tap on the RDX with your finger or a ball or anything? The material has a really interesting sound. I noticed it the other day but thought I was just losing it. I know there's new tech in it, but it sounds like a totally new composition.

No, didn't tap on it.....was too busy staring at my ball going where I thought it should. :)

Congrats on the new toys! The 3 wood is just crazy good.

Man you are on fire, you will need to build another bag to fit all the new toys into

Man you are on fire, you will need to build another bag to fit all the new toys into
Oh man, tell my wife I need another bag and watch what happens.. :LOL: I think these will look good alongside my all black T100S and vokey's though. I'll have a full titleist bag if I can find the right putter. And a full TM bag, and Cally bag, and Honma bag.... :confused:

Back