The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh heeeeeyyyyyy sh***y weather, wondered when you’d get here, right on time! 😭

The turkey's were apparently not scared off by the BB gun, because they were back again this morning on my walk with Arrow. They actually created a roadblock for us, we had to stop and wait for them all to cross the street.

View attachment 8970365

At least you now know why the turkeys crossed the road. To get to the other side. :D

1 more day of isolation before I can go out. Feeling so much better now, can't wait to get out of the house and down to the course again

I went to put on one of my suits this morning for the first time in about 7 months and it would appear that the Covid +15 has claimed another victim.

4 hours down on the PE exam. 4 hours to go.

I was wearing a True Temper shirt, UST hat, and drinking from a KBS mug. Today is apparently brought to you by shafts.

I was wearing a True Temper shirt, UST hat, and drinking from a KBS mug. Today is apparently brought to you by shafts.
Truer words never spoken :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha. I did that the other day with an Aldila cup, TT hat and UST shirt

Hahaha. I did that the other day with an Aldila cup, TT hat and UST shirt
Love it! I do my best not to discriminate with golf company apparel - I’m happy to be your walking billboard.

Love it! I do my best not to discriminate with golf company apparel - I’m happy to be your walking billboard.
Same. All the cool swag. :ROFLMAO:

I keep forgetting to post this question; since I've been driving into Toronto quite a bit lately for work I've noticed that multi-storey car dealerships seem to be the new standard, at least in a big city where land is at a premium. Three and four storey dealerships are common. Obviously they can't keep every vehicle inside but seem to have enough variety that you would get at least a couple of each model.

Those of you that live in larger metro areas are you seeing this as well?

Helping clean out my aunt and uncles house was a nice reminder not to accumulate too much 'stuff'.. their basement was the entire foundation of their 3000 sq ft house, and full of so much old stuff, furniture, etc

Holy hell my back is going to be killing me tomorrow

I can dig it! My outfits usually don’t have a theme: puma shirt, Izod shorts, Mathew hat, etc.

One of my Salesman and his wife have tested positive over the weekend, these are the 1st people I personally know that have tested positive. He said it felt like he was hit by a car or in his words "fell out of a speeding car" once it set in. Just felt bad on Friday and Sat was the sweats and chills then the whole body ache set in.

I have a cold and it sucks!!! Of course everyone thinks it Covid, :banghead:so everyone is staying away which is fine.

One of my Salesman and his wife have tested positive over the weekend, these are the 1st people I personally know that have tested positive. He said it felt like he was hit by a car or in his words "fell out of a speeding car" once it set in. Just felt bad on Friday and Sat was the sweats and chills then the whole body ache set in.
Our neighbors' brother just died of Covid. Otherwise healthy guy just completely wiped out. He wasn't "young" (mid 50's, I believe) but he sure wasn't in the "only old people are susceptible" group, either. Scary stuff.

I have a cold and it sucks!!! Of course everyone thinks it Covid, :banghead:so everyone is staying away which is fine.
Get well, brother, and enjoy the "isolation".

More large group video conference meetings this Thurs and Fri. National group. I vastly prefer these meetings when we are together. The informal interactions are almost always the most beneficial. Online we are a never ending series of presentations and panels (I'm on one, blah). This meeting was originally scheduled to be held in New Orleans. I would have enjoyed that.

This made my day

Overnight low was -20F a new record breaking the former low for the date (11F). That's 31 degrees colder. And sorry to everyone east of here. This system is coming for you too.
Supposed to stay north of us and be in the low 60's this weekend.

Back