SeeMore Putters Thread

After seeing @mpeterson SeeMore this past weekend I am more firmly convinced I need one. Where to start... M7 Tour or mini Giant DF? :unsure:
My vote is the Mini Giant DF. I had 15 putts on a cold, rainy nine yesterday, on recently aerated greens. Made a 50 foot bomb & two other one-putts in the 12-15 foot range, and left a few more inches short of being dead center in.

After seeing @mpeterson SeeMore this past weekend I am more firmly convinced I need one. Where to start... M7 Tour or mini Giant DF? :unsure:
If you are gonna go Seemore, go full Seemore and get the mini.

My vote is the Mini Giant DF. I had 15 putts on a cold, rainy nine yesterday, on recently aerated greens. Made a 50 foot bomb & two other one-putts in the 12-15 foot range, and left a few more inches short of being dead center in.

My vote is for the m7.

Good feedback from everyone here. Maybe both? 🤷‍♂️

Good feedback from everyone here. Maybe both? 🤷‍♂️

I mean, can't go wrong - I was going by the style of the putter you had in play Sunday - that's going to be a similar look to the M7 (which is a great looking putter).

Talk to me about SeeMore's and SBST vs arcing strokes. Are all SeeMore's "Face-Balanced" at impact? Most seem to be. However, there are also toe hang specs, which I don't know what to do with? If they are all "face balanced at impact" what do the toe hang specs mean to my game? And finally, the M5X has 0* Toe Hang, but is NOT face balanced at impact :unsure:. I'm confused.

I usually play a 45* toe hang and and struggle a bit more with 0* typically. Is there a SeeMore for me?

Examples, if anyone can straighten me out:

M7x Private Reserve

p1220-1_m7x-1_fixed.jpeg

More Information
SKUP1220S
Standard ShaftBlack Tip Shaft
Custom Length30" - 39" - Standard or Counter Balanced Option
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Head Weight (grams)360 grams
Head Material100% Milled 303 Stainless Steel
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face4.46 inches
Face Depth1.07 inches
Depth of Flange1.23 inches
Face Balanced At ImpactYes
Toe Hang20 Degrees

Mini Giant DF

p1067-1.jpg

More Information
SKUP1520S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Head Weight (grams)350 grams
Head Material100% Milled Aluminum w/milled Cu weights (non-adjustable)
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face4.6 inches
Face Depth1.1 inches
Depth of Flange1.75 inches
Toe Hang40 Degrees

Mini Giant FGP
p1064-1.jpg

More Information
SKUP1500S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face5.2 inches
Face Depth1.1 inches
Depth of Flange1.4 inches
Toe Hang70 Degrees

M5X
p1210-1_m5x_pr.jpg

SKUP1210S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face3.94 inches
Face Depth0.90 inches
Depth of Flange2.72 inches
Face Balanced At ImpactNo
Toe HangFace Balanced

Last edited:
I watched the video. Good discussion.

I still don't understand how to sort through SeeMore's specs to understand what a "face balanced at impact putter" with 20* vs. 40* vs. 70* of toe hang is. I also don;t understand why the M5x is "face balanced statically", but not at impact.

Perhaps I am missing something.

I watched the video. Good discussion.

I still don't understand how to sort through SeeMore's specs to understand what a "face balanced at impact putter" with 20* vs. 40* vs. 70* of toe hang is. I also don;t understand why the M5x is "face balanced statically", but not at impact.

Perhaps I am missing something.

If you have a minute, give us a call - 615-435-8015 and ask for Jim, Cody or Brandon. Happy to help. (or email info@seemore.com)

Last edited:
I have that same exact putter. I am envious of your serial number, though.
Thanks. I'm fortunate to have a few like that in my collection.

It's a great putter, I guess that I should start gaming her.

Talk to me about SeeMore's and SBST vs arcing strokes. Are all SeeMore's "Face-Balanced" at impact? Most seem to be. However, there are also toe hang specs, which I don't know what to do with? If they are all "face balanced at impact" what do the toe hang specs mean to my game? And finally, the M5X has 0* Toe Hang, but is NOT face balanced at impact :unsure:. I'm confused.

I usually play a 45* toe hang and and struggle a bit more with 0* typically. Is there a SeeMore for me?

Examples, if anyone can straighten me out:

M7x Private Reserve

p1220-1_m7x-1_fixed.jpeg

More Information
SKUP1220S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face4.46 inches
Face Depth1.07 inches
Depth of Flange1.23 inches
Toe Hang20 Degrees

Mini Giant DF

p1067-1.jpg

More Information
SKUP1520S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face4.6 inches
Face Depth1.1 inches
Depth of Flange1.75 inches
Toe Hang40 Degrees

Mini Giant FGP
p1064-1.jpg

More Information
SKUP1500S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face5.2 inches
Face Depth1.1 inches
Depth of Flange1.4 inches
Toe Hang70 Degrees

M5X
p1210-1_m5x_pr.jpg

SKUP1210S
Custom Lie68° - 72°
Loft (degrees)2.5
Length of Face3.94 inches
Face Depth0.90 inches
Depth of Flange2.72 inches
Face Balanced At ImpactNo
Toe HangFace Balanced
With regard to SBST and arced strokes I can't recommend the Seemore SPI mirror enough. I think of it like this, you're using RST so why not go the rest of the way and make sure everything else in your stroke is working the right way? RST is incredible but I think the mirror takes your stroke to that next level by allowing you to check alignment of your feet, eyes and body so that everything is in place. It's quite easy to make it repeatable without the mirror after practicing and has probably taught me more about putting technique than anything else.
These are the instructions from the site itself;

How To Use:
1. Align putter face to horizontal alignment line.
2. Eyes fall on red line - Shoulders square to black line.
3. Place golf tees in CT Mirror holes
4. Allow putting stroke to follow green line through tee gate.

c1febb8f2c29c7096880ddcddcc6665b.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

With regard to SBST and arced strokes I can't recommend the Seemore SPI mirror enough. I think of it like this, you're using RST so why not go the rest of the way and make sure everything else in your stroke is working the right way? RST is incredible but I think the mirror takes your stroke to that next level by allowing you to check alignment of your feet, eyes and body so that everything is in place. It's quite easy to make it repeatable without the mirror after practicing and has probably taught me more about putting technique than anything else.
These are the instructions from the site itself;

How To Use:
1. Align putter face to horizontal alignment line.
2. Eyes fall on red line - Shoulders square to black line.
3. Place golf tees in CT Mirror holes
4. Allow putting stroke to follow green line through tee gate.

c1febb8f2c29c7096880ddcddcc6665b.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Such a simple tool to use with the SeeMore putter as a training aid or using the SeeMore putter during the round of golf. Reinforces everything that you are working on. Taking RST from the putting green to the course. Or you can just use the RST as a practice training tool as well.

I ordered an M7x yesterday and I'm wondering if I made a mistake because the M7 tour is so so good looking - I think I prefer the line on top. One thing I couldn't figure out, is the m7tour face balanced at impact?

m7 tour is not face balanced at impact. The m7x is a fantastic putter. You will love rolling it! Always happy to help once you get it by sending us an email info@seemore.com or call the putterline at 615-435-8015. Appreciate the support. :cool:

m7 tour is not face balanced at impact. The m7x is a fantastic putter. You will love rolling it! Always happy to help once you get it by sending us an email info@seemore.com or call the putterline at 615-435-8015. Appreciate the support. :cool:
Thanks, that probably swings it for me. I hit Andy Gorman's m7x in the studio and didn't miss with it (even though it's too short for me) and it was without doubt the best looking and best feeling putter I've ever used.

Honestly, I struck the first putt with the m7x and it was like nothing I've felt before. I'm being silly worrying about it, typical of me to second guess myself!

Thanks, that probably swings it for me. I hit Andy Gorman's m7x in the studio and didn't miss with it (even though it's too short for me) and it was without doubt the best looking and best feeling putter I've ever used.

Honestly, I struck the first putt with the m7x and it was like nothing I've felt before. I'm being silly worrying about it, typical of me to second guess myself!

No worries. We understand. Big investment but luckily this will not be the last time you talk to us. It will be the first time. #allstate #24/7

On a scale of 1(never) to 10 (all the time), how often do you practice putting?
I practice a ton in the winter and spring. Less so during the summer. So maybe a 6.5?

Back