CONTEST Pick the Winner of the 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

No, you were not, that was my fault, I forgot to add your tag, so sorry about that, that's 100% on me.

No sweat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going with Team Danny for the win!
Yes - just renewed.
RH

Team Danny
Yea
RH

Tough one with AZTHP members on both sides!

Team Danny
Yes, absolutely
RH

I’m looking forward to some odds next week

Team Tyler
Yes, and happy to be
RH

THE PRIZE IS NEXT LEVEL

The Ben Hogan Experience with UST Mamiya is coming up next week and that means Team Tyler vs Team Danny are about to square off for a weekend of golf at Hammock Beach. Every participant receives a brand new set of irons, wedges and all with custom UST Mamiya shafts that are only 1 of 10 sets made. The Live Update Thread will be going crazy with updates and here is your chance to win alongside of them.

The grand prize winner will win a trip to 2021 Shaft Up, sponsored by UST Mamiya. Airfare, lodging, new clubs and fitting, ALL INCLUDED. If you win, and are a 2021 Albatross Club Member at the time of entry, that prize is yours. If you are not a club member (club is open to anybody), but still want to enter and win, we have a tremendous THP Prize Pack for you as an alternative, that will include Ben Hogan equipment.

The Teams

How to Enter
Entering is as easy as checking over that graphic above, and making your selection of who you think is going to win. Team Danny, led by Danny Le, head of Marketing of UST Mamiya (along with 3 forum members) or Team Tyler led by Tyler Brewton, Director of Brand for Ben Hogan Golf (along with 3 THP Forum Members).

Make your prediction below and include this information.

Which Team is Winning?
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize)
Are you RH or LH

Then sit back, enjoy the live updates that come and see if you picked the winner.

Continue reading...
Awesome stuff here. How do you get chosen to play in these team events and where do they typically get played? Would love to get involved!

Let's go with Danny
Will be 1 day 🤞
RH

Awesome stuff here. How do you get chosen to play in these team events and where do they typically get played? Would love to get involved!
They are played all over the country at amazing courses everywhere.

Albatross Club is the key and then signing up when signup threads open.

Team Danny!
Yes
RH

I'm going with Team Danny. Will get to play with a couple participants on Saturday to get a more accurate assessment.

Not an official entry.

You get to see first hand the wrath of my pop per hole on @MSEASU.

Team Tyler
Yes!
RH

Which Team is Winning?
Team Tyler. :) I'm coming after you @DannyLe.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize)?
No, but I should be.

Are you RH or LH?
I work for Ben Hogan ... I kind of have to be RH, right now ...

1603946260961.gif

THE PRIZE IS NEXT LEVEL

The Ben Hogan Experience with UST Mamiya is coming up next week and that means Team Tyler vs Team Danny are about to square off for a weekend of golf at Hammock Beach. Every participant receives a brand new set of irons, wedges and all with custom UST Mamiya shafts that are only 1 of 10 sets made. The Live Update Thread will be going crazy with updates and here is your chance to win alongside of them.

The grand prize winner will win a trip to 2021 Shaft Up, sponsored by UST Mamiya. Airfare, lodging, new clubs and fitting, ALL INCLUDED. If you win, and are a 2021 Albatross Club Member at the time of entry, that prize is yours. If you are not a club member (club is open to anybody), but still want to enter and win, we have a tremendous THP Prize Pack for you as an alternative, that will include Ben Hogan equipment.

The Teams

How to Enter
Entering is as easy as checking over that graphic above, and making your selection of who you think is going to win. Team Danny, led by Danny Le, head of Marketing of UST Mamiya (along with 3 forum members) or Team Tyler led by Tyler Brewton, Director of Brand for Ben Hogan Golf (along with 3 THP Forum Members).

Make your prediction below and include this information.

Which Team is Winning?
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize)
Are you RH or LH

Then sit back, enjoy the live updates that come and see if you picked the winner.

Continue reading...
Team Danny
Albatross Member Yes
RH

This is exciting!!

1. Team Tyler!
2. Absolutely
3. LH

Which Team is Winning? -- TEAM TYLER
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize) -- NOT YET
Are you RH or LH -- LEFTY

Good luck to all and enjoy the match!