Ben Hogan Golf: Golf Unfiltered Episode 276

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Tyler Brewton is the Director of Marketing at Ben Hogan Golf, and he’s here to talk about the new GS53 MAX drivers. Tyler and Adam also touch on the upcoming 2020 Ben Hogan Experience in partnership with The Hackers Paradise and UST Mamiya.

Enjoyed this show. Pretty excited about the THP Experience coming up this week.

The GS53 Max is a sleeper for sure.

Just got to work, tuning in now :) Great start to a Monday already.

That was awesome, I could listen to @golfunfiltered and Tyler talk Ben Hogan golf clubs all day! All of their new products this year were so well thought out - I am really impressed with their business model and quality of product. Ben Hogan was definitely positioned perfectly for the golf consumer's needs in 2020. The GS53 Max looks fantastic!

Awesome listen. Loved hearing Tyler's take on the 2020 products and just the information about the past and present BH Golf. Will certainly be followng the Experience.

Thanks for listening! Still trying to figure out how Tyler negotiated a stroke out of @DannyLe.

Great Monday morning listen, can't wait to (hopefully) bring @BHGtylerb a victory over Danny.

Last edited:
GS53 MAX to the demo program.

Great show. The GS53 Max sounds like a great driver. I'm looking forward to the possibility of taking a few swings with one. The fact they are coming to the demo program is excellent. I demod the PTX-Pro and Edge irons. That process was so simple and effortless. Being able to take clubs out on the course with you an test them side by side is so much better than simply hitting them in a Sim bay.

@BHGtylerb looking forward to meeting you and playing some golf together.

Great show. The GS53 Max sounds like a great driver. I'm looking forward to the possibility of taking a few swings with one. The fact they are coming to the demo program is excellent. I demod the PTX-Pro and Edge irons. That process was so simple and effortless. Being able to take clubs out on the course with you an test them side by side is so much better than simply hitting them in a Sim bay.

@BHGtylerb looking forward to meeting you and playing some golf together.

And we are giving three of these away in just a few days. Pretty awesome.

Excellent listen and the Event this weekend should be an epic follow. Sounds like the BH guys are excited about this event and they sound like great golfers. Appreciated the energy but also honest feedback about BH culture.

Great listen , now even more excited. Tyler sounds like a great guy.

Great listen! Always fascinating to get a brand insider’s perspective on 2020 performance and Ben Hogan’s story is really fun to follow.

Back