NEWS Winter Promo at Club Champion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As the off season rolls into many areas across the country, club fitting is at the forefront of those not able to hit the course. New Winter Promo at Club Champion is about to begin and it is a good one.

Untitled-14-1024x692.jpg

Club fittings are 50% off with equipment purchase of $500 or more and putter fittings are just 50% off with the purchase of a putter with no minimum price. This is active for anything booked between today and the end of January, so if you have been debating it, now is a pretty good time to jump in.

What does this mean cost wise?

Driver fitting will be about $75
Wedge fitting will only cost about $40
Full bag comes in at $175
And obviously there are a number of others.

If you have wondered in the past about what a Club Champion fitting is like, we went to Club Champion and had a driver fitting done. Filmed the entire segment and had them break everything down to show you exactly what is taking place. You can see it all in the video above.

The winter promo at Club Champion is going to fill up pretty fast we have a feeling. There are locations across the country and to find the closest one to you, click here.

If you plan on going through one, or have already gone through a Club Champion fitting, give us your thoughts below on how it went.

Continue reading...

I might have to take advantage and see how my Mavrik stacks up against the new TSi line.

Bummer, I was hoping they would run a half off promo without the purchase requirement.
Agreed here. Big time bummer that purchase is required to see any savings. I was waiting for this sale to come. I still might take advantage of it but it isn’t automatic now

This could be pretty good timing for me. I'm thinking putter fitting for sure and possibly a driver fitting. The only question is do I take advantage of this special or wait until everything new is released and pay the full price?

Interesting. Usually their fittings are 50% off during winter anyways and didn't use to require a purchase.

Perfect timing.

Hello wedge fitting! Just need to find some savings around the house to justify the purchase to the boss.

Oh man, I had the wife talked into a full bag fitting (only really need a putter and wedge fitting). Now with the minimum purchase that kind of kills my hopes.

Bummer, I was hoping they would run a half off promo without the purchase requirement like in past years.
Agreed here. Big time bummer that purchase is required to see any savings. I was waiting for this sale to come. I still might take advantage of it but it isn’t automatic now
I think Business is just too good to not require a purchase.
It different when you are actively looking for business instead of try to maintain the momentum .

I think Business is just too good to not require a purchase.
It different when you are actively looking for business instead of try to maintain the momentum .
Could be and I hope that’s the case. I’m surprised they didn’t go free fitting with purchase knowing how much the purchase can be.

Still might have to do this. I mean whats the worst that happens I buy a putter that I was fit for? :ROFLMAO:

This is a great deal.. My club champion fitting was eye opening

Still might have to do this. I mean whats the worst that happens I buy a putter that I was fit for? :ROFLMAO:
That's what I was thinking and I'll just happen to drive by one later this week. But I don't like it being 3 hours away. Still a huge ponder.

I would be interested in a wedge and putter fitting. I have been fitted for irons, fairways and I have a Titleist driver fitting scheduled coming up.

Hello wedge fitting! Just need to find some savings around the house to justify the purchase to the boss.

i'd be interested to hear how your wedge fitting goes. i did one with cc years ago, and it was less than impressive.

i'd be interested to hear how your wedge fitting goes. i did one with cc years ago, and it was less than impressive.
I fail to see how a wedge fitting indoors can be useful

I loved my putter fitting.

Oh no! I lack full swing confidence with my wedges and was really hoping this would be a good resolution. Curious about CB wedges and what all is out there as the best fit for me. What areas did you feel the wedge fitting was lacking?

Very, very true. 500 or more will go quick at CC - heck go with the full bag fitting and buy the driver 😂

Fascinating. Looking forward to the day when I feel the need to get fitted and meet someone like that chap to help out.

This may be on the X-mas list for me this year. I really need it to get back into playing better. I'm tired of playing like crap! :golf2:💩

Interesting.. I may have to drive over the hill and see what they are all about..

Considering as pondering a Sachs Pariente putter and they fit for them them. Have heard good things about their fittings and live near one.

Back