What is Your Golf Bag Missing?

easily detachable strap (i.e. clips) and a back pack strap option...cooler pocket (not pouch)...but it's a cart bag so i'm not overly distraught over these things.

A more skillful golfer toting it. Oh, and full length dividers that keep the grips from getting tangled.

A couple of extra rings so you don't have to attach everything in one spot would be nice!

SO MUCH this. i want my wire brush on one side, and the towel and range finder on the other side. but when they all share the same ring, the wire brush always snags and pulls the fabric on the towel. drives me nuts.

i like 14 way tops with dividers, but i wish the dividers went to the floor!

This too...my only gripe about my current bag.

SO MUCH this. i want my wire brush on one side, and the towel and range finder on the other side. but when they all share the same ring, the wire brush always snags and pulls the fabric on the towel. drives me nuts.

yes to this...

My wife and I both have SM C-130 cart bags, which we love. Like most cart bags, they have a long pocket on each side for rain gear, a sweater, etc. But when the pockets are full, they stick out in the back almost like the bag grew wings. Most carts barely have enough width to fit two cart bags with the clothing pockets full. What I want is a strap or a way to attach a strap to pull the two pocket "wings" in back together or compress them so the bag is not unnecessarily too wide.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

The number one thing I would like for in my next bag is full length dividers.
Other than that not much. I feel like a simplistic golf bag is ideal. I often get lost trying to remember what pocket I put stuff in. It would be nice just to have one pocket for balls, once for tees, and one for misc personal items such as a valuables pouch, sweater, etc.

Full length dividers would be nice (but always a tradeoff with weight)...other than that, maybe a bluetooth speaker and a beverage dispensing unit?

The only thing my bag is missing is anything out there at the moment to replace it (oh, and a pop of colour).

Is a really good very light bag I won in tourney so can’t complain (mine is navy) and they fixed immediately an issue on strap free without hassle and shipped free replacement. This has great umbrella holder which some bags do not. My last bag, a Titleist, had a better water bottle holder that this one. Another bag had a felt lined valuables type pocket. Not a big issue either way as extremely light and legs and strap are fine.

My son has a Taylor Made bag that is a little larger has fabulous pockets and great club protection but lacks the quality strap of the ouul imo.

Many good bags out there and next year maybe upgrading.

How about some sex appeal!
I'm liking the look of this Mizuno bag.
I need a new bag. Having gone from a really nice Titleist Tour stand bag to a fairly standard one, I think I'd like to get a really nice one again.
70c32301221cad0322b7c9307cd64698.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

there is room to move when it comes to making golf bags sexier and more eye-catching - practicality seems to have dominated in recent times - although I'm still looking for one with a cappuccino machine

I'm gaming the STITCH SL2 and like it very much. I like to walk so any additional features would probably make it bulkier or heavier. If I now I will be using a caddie I have the SL1. That I wish had a and extra pocket or two.

right now, only thing I would want is a gyroscopic bottle/can holder down near the base so I could put my open beverage there while putting the bag down to hit a shot. Have had too many beers either spilled or me having a heart attack to try and get it back on solid ground.

I am toying around with how to get one on their myself... but will have to see. Otherwise I am very pleased with my current bag.

Love quoting myself, but I miss having the clip for keys inside the valuables pocket. just that extra insurance in case I am dumb and leave it open. Several companies have it but my current one does not, but about the only thing I would add on currently.

Why not hang the brush off the front handle? It's what I do and eliminates it messing with my towel.

mine has a pocket slide, but doesnt efficiently hold my yeti cup.... biggest drawback.

I have a Datrek Pro Cart Bag and I'm about done with this one. It's a replacement they sent me after 1st one had issues but this one my clubs are sticking in the dividers. I couldn't even get my driver out last week, I had to bash the bag. Drove me nuts. I miss the legs too.

A full-length divider for each divider up top (a 5-way top needs more than 3 full-length dividers).
A bigger towel loop for towels with no hook and grommet.

Why not hang the brush off the front handle? It's what I do and eliminates it messing with my towel.

i'm way too OCD to use something that is not a clip, as a clip!

This ^^^^

Rings...

I like to keep bags simple - SM 3.5 or 4.5 - which is light, good straps, water pouch and rangefinder pockets easily accessible, and full dividers, 4 way divider, double zippers, AND rings on both sides would be a good and lightweight addition.

2 things.

1. I use a stand bag that I can carry or use push cart with. Sometimes I have to ride in the cart. My current bag has clips on 2 of the 4 strap attachment points. I would like clips on all four so I can take off the carry straps all together when I ride. Small thing but it bothers me to have shoulder straps in the way on the cart.
2. Tee holder on the front of bag. Like sewn in elastic straps to hold a few tees. It seems odd but again just something I had before and no longer have.

I'm quite happy with my C130 bag from Sun Mountain! If I had to nit-pick, I'd ask for a charging port. As it stands now, I just toss a portable power bank in one of the 555 pockets and I'm good to go!

Back