Jason Finley from Callaway Goes Off Course

Wait what?? your early and really messing up my weekly routine..

"your messin up the rotation"... hahaha.

Last edited:
This was a heck of a fun listen!! I cannot wait to meet Finley in person after all I've heard and seen! This is one of my favorite Off-Course episodes!

Interesting hearing @JasonFinleyCG got his Darth Finley edge from coming up as the underdog. It's also really cool seeing his recollection of moments from The Grandaddy. Still listening...
This was a big takeaway for me as well. It is a lot of fun to hear Finley letting us in to how he got started at golf.

Greatest sandbagger of all time! Hahaha! #shotsfired
Oh and I'm going to need video coverage of this virtual match @Canadan.
Can we make this match happen and film it as "The THP Match"? I would pay for that coverage @JB!!

Can Finley make me a Truvis with little Arnie heads all over it?
I'm in for a ton if this happens!!!

BTW, I loved Finley dropping that he's never played the 17th hole in singles. Is there any better singles record out there!!

Great listen @Canadan !

I had a couple take aways:

1. Finley has his eyes on something coming next year, and now so do most of us! Can't wait to hear more on this!
2. Love that it is so competitive to get on Team Callaway for the Granddaddy. Really cool that these people are vying to play against THP'ers. Kudos to all those who make this event must enter, for both sides!
3. Love that Finley can remember THP forum names from past Granddaddy events. Just goes to show you how much it means to him.

Just a great conversation that covers so many topics. Got me excited for the Grandmama, and it should have gotten Captain @MattyD-MPLS excited as well! Always good to hear from Callaway.

When I saw it come up this morning, I knew I would be listening on my way into work. I am super excited to see the THP TruVis ball and cheer on the boys at the GrandMama!

@JasonFinleyCG is a great ambassador for Callaway. He will be known as Mr. FUNley by me!

Great episode @Canadan!

Happy 30th, @Canadan and Off Course!

Great episode, love hearing the insight and thoughts from @JasonFinleyCG, excited to see what more comes from Callaway in the future.

Getting realllllllly hyped for GrandMama now!

"The coolest amateur event ever"

"this may be one of the worst creations I've ever seen"

I am really intrigued by this Truvis ball coming soon.

Last edited:
i enjoyed this. @JasonFinleyCG mentioned some operational issues they had at the plant, but didn't really expand. i hope they get that sorted out, because csx20 is too good a ball to not be on as many retail shelves as possible.

fun chatter about the grandaddy and the grandmamma. looking forward to following future events.

"You were the only one even close".

I'll admit, I laughed a bit.

Great listen as I was heading out to play 18. :)

"Living in JB's basement". LOL :LOL:

Ugh! I’m in a work training and just want to listen after reading all the reactions! Soon enough! But I’m pumped!

This was a great episode!!

Funniest part was hearing finley talking about a hole they won after hitting it in the hazard and him saying "and thp is slapping it around somewhere" LOL

Great hearing from @JasonFinleyCG on the podcast. The back and forth between @Canadan and him over Grandaddy wins ended with Darth Finley’s ultimate shiny trump card!

I do wish you pressed him a bit more on the Epic Forgeds - I’m not buying the altruistic wanting to leave them for others! Lol

Especially since Phil is putting them in the bag now

Great hearing from @JasonFinleyCG on the podcast. The back and forth between @Canadan and him over Grandaddy wins ended with Darth Finley’s ultimate shiny trump card!

I do wish you pressed him a bit more on the Epic Forgeds - I’m not buying the altruistic wanting to leave them for others! Lol

Especially since Phil is putting them in the bag now
haha, I should have, absolutely. The man would do well to have a blended set of 5-6 irons from their lineups :ROFLMAO:

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Jason Finley from Callaway goes Off Course.

Continue reading...

You have killed it with the podcast. Enjoy it! Keep up the good work.

haha, I should have, absolutely. The man would do well to have a blended set of 5-6 irons from their lineups :ROFLMAO:

That would be a fun set.

@JasonFinleyCG is one of the absolute best.

Such a fun chat even with the Grandaddy belt torment. Going down memory lane even though I've only had the privilege of participating in one Grandaddy, he recalls his experiences just as I would which validates our perspective that it means just as much to their crew.

IMG_1219.jpg

Back