Jason Finley from Callaway Goes Off Course

These podcasts are truly very good and professional in way done. Props - my son who works in golf Industry has recently applied there and their company has taken care of tour pros having issues like Daly in past and makes superb stuff. One of best iron sets I ever played was a Callaway forged. I like their balls especially but might try a fairway wood soon.

1604610385889.png
A Canadian Tuxedo TruVis was joked about while we were wrapping up the 2019 THP Championship.

Based on @JasonFinleyCG response to the ball that was made for the winners (you guys will see soon), that would be an improvement. :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait to see it and have them. It will be great memory of a great weekend in Idaho!

That was a fun listen, such a good conversation. Great questions too.

Loved it, great episode Dan! The Grandmama tease was great! I also totally agree with Finley on the in course OB. Soooo dumb

Last edited:
Great listen! Congrats on episode #30! Much better than the #30 milestone I hit this year. :cautious: Love Callaway’s involvement even in this crazy year. I can’t believe we’re only a month away from the Grandmama!! As a future Team THP Grandaddy member, those were some terrifying Darth Finley nuggets, but I have faith in Captain Matty D! And let’s see this sim match!

Great episode. Love it when Finley makes an appearance! We always know some 'bows will be thrown. :LOL::LOL:

Loved hearing some back story of Truvis.... love it! 8 & 6 can't be the first memory since it only lasted a couple hours :LOL: and Darth Finley can shank a 9i,there is hope for me after all!

@Canadan congrats on #30 and another great listen!

I think this was one of my favorite episodes so far, nice job guys. It's always good to hear from Jason and wait for the gems he drops.

Dan, fantastic interview! One of the best I’ve heard in a long time.

Dan, fantastic interview! One of the best I’ve heard in a long time.
Wow, thanks! That means a ton.

I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed these episodes. I want to keep the Off Course experience authentic while allowing our industry connections to showcase the exciting things they have going on, and allow them a platform to be presented in a more human condition (vs 'the guy behind the brand').

The feedback is so very much welcomed.

Wow, thanks! That means a ton.

I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed these episodes. I want to keep the Off Course experience authentic while allowing our industry connections to showcase the exciting things they have going on, and allow them a platform to be presented in a more human condition (vs 'the guy behind the brand').

The feedback is so very much welcomed.
Keep doing what you're doing!

Great episode. Can’t wait to see what the guys came up with designing the truvis.

When do they officially come out? Maybe he said and I didn’t hear it.

QUOTE="aljaklaw, post: 9595848, member: 40313"]
it'll be a burner for sure
[/QUOTE]

LOL this was great @JasonFinleyCG I can't believe your favorite moment was a hosel rocket :ROFLMAO:

LOL this was great @JasonFinleyCG I can't believe your favorite moment was a hosel rocket :ROFLMAO:
I think the underlying point here was WINNING with a hosel rocket hahaa

As if the wound needed any more salt rubbed in it.

Great listen! 45 minutes, but seemed like only a few, it was really fun to listen to from the start to finish.

Back