This will be an interesting thing to watch. It's going to be all about $$$$$$$.
Yeah, the players are going to have to decide how important their salaries are. Missing Christmas games is a huge deal and if it is their decision, they will have a hard time complaining.

Yeah, the players are going to have to decide how important their salaries are. Missing Christmas games is a huge deal and if it is their decision, they will have a hard time complaining.

I'm thinking the league and owners say that they need this start date to get in a "full" season of X number of games, The later that they start that number becomes X - . And player salaries will be reduced.

The battle is on to get the season started before the end of the year. It sounds like the bubble was tough for many players. I hope the league listens and doesn’t push too hard.

Ohhhh yeeeaaaa!

So, now that we know when the season starts, let’s hear some predictions regarding who wins the next championship.

Can't wait for the new season to start. Hopefully Doc will put the 6ers into shape and sort out a solid starting line-up. Looking forward to seeing GSW and BN too. Gonna be another great season I think.

Difficult at the moment to predict a winner. Too many great Western teams to call it and the East is wide open. Hopefully my 6ers will get to the conference finals!

Can't wait for the new season to start. Hopefully Doc will put the 6ers into shape and sort out a solid starting line-up. Looking forward to seeing GSW and BN too. Gonna be another great season I think.

Difficult at the moment to predict a winner. Too many great Western teams to call it and the East is wide open. Hopefully my 6ers will get to the conference finals!
Do you think the 76ers can get to the finals with the roster as currently constituted, or do they have to find some perimeter shooting?

So, now that we know when the season starts, let’s hear some predictions regarding who wins the next championship.

Golden State Warriors. Clay and Curry are back and they have the second pick.

Golden State Warriors. Clay and Curry are back and they have the second pick.
They certainly have to be considered as a possibility. It will be interesting to see whether Curry can re-shoulder the load of being the number one player on a championship contending team, given that he shared the role for three years and then missed most of last year. Has the age caught up to them? They will be a great team to watch.

Do you think the 76ers can get to the finals with the roster as currently constituted, or do they have to find some perimeter shooting?

I think they've got the players and I think Doc can get the best out of them. Milton and Korkmaz are good shooters.
They should base the team around Simmons. I'm not an Embiid fan but he is a fan favourite.
They were terrible away from home and that definitely needs fixing.

They certainly have to be considered as a possibility. It will be interesting to see whether Curry can re-shoulder the load of being the number one player on a championship contending team, given that he shared the role for three years and then missed most of last year. Has the age caught up to them? They will be a great team to watch.

What they do with that 2nd pick should be a telltale sign of what their expectations for the year are.

What's your team Tenputt? Who do you think will win?

What's your team Tenputt? Who do you think will win?
I am a Utah Jazz guy. I have been a diehard fan ever since I attended their very first game after moving from New Orleans in 1979. It’s a good, but not a great team, currently.

I have no idea who will win it this year. I almost have to go with the Lakers again. I keep wondering when LeBron will fall victim to age. I would also think about the Clips, but I don’t think that they can overcome their chemistry issues, even changing coaches.

I am a Utah Jazz guy. I have been a diehard fan ever since I attended their very first game after moving from New Orleans in 1979. It’s a good, but not a great team, currently.

I have no idea who will win it this year. I almost have to go with the Lakers again. I keep wondering when LeBron will fall victim to age. I would also think about the Clips, but I don’t think that they can overcome their chemistry issues, even changing coaches.

Pete Maravich, Adrian Dantley, and Darrell Griffith all played for the Jazz in those first few years in Utah.

I hope it's not the Lakers. Maybe we'll get to see the Lakers - Clippers this year in the playoffs.

Age has to start catching up,with those guys sooner or later. They have a lot of wear on those treads.

Pete Maravich, Adrian Dantley, and Darrell Griffith all played for the Jazz in those first few years in Utah.

I hope it's not the Lakers. Maybe we'll get to see the Lakers - Clippers this year in the playoffs.
I also hope it’s not the Lakers. I would love to see a team win it all that has grown it organically, rather than leveraged superstar players away from other teams.

The Jazz are a great team to watch against any team. DM was on fire in the bubble. I can see them doing well this season.

The Jazz are a great team to watch against any team. DM was on fire in the bubble. I can see them doing well this season.
I hope so. They were so close to beating Denver and if they had, maybe they would have met the Lakers in the conference finals.

After the Heat’s finish, I am obviously excited to see who comes back on the team and whether they can make another run. But I hope more that fans will be allowed back, I really missed not being able to go to any games later in the year.

After the Heat’s finish, I am obviously excited to see who comes back on the team and whether they can make another run. But I hope more that fans will be allowed back, I really missed not being able to go to any games later in the year.
With the numbers of COVID being reported in Utah, live fans at games seems further away than ever here. Our governor just issued new mandates last night. He seems to be hinging everything on a vaccine that he indicated would be coming in the next few months. Of course the news today that Pfizer’s vaccine is 90% effective could be a game changer, but, like you, I would love to see fans back in the arenas.

Interesting...

Interesting...

Thunder in full tank mode. I get that getting Paul off the books is a good move, and Oubre can play, but next year is going to be rough to watch if you are a Thunder fan.

Feel like Oubree and Rubio will be on the move again.

Thunder in full tank mode. I get that getting Paul off the books is a good move, and Oubre can play, but next year is going to be rough to watch if you are a Thunder fan.
Feel like Oubree and Rubio will be on the move again.
Yup I’d have to think this is the first of many moves for them

Seems like a hefty price for RoCo.

Back