Shot Scope V3 Course Hub Social Community

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
Earlier this summer, we took a deep dive into the ShotScope V3 shot tracking system and its impressive features, which you should check out here if you are unfamiliar.  The system and its capabilities have been fantastic and the ShotScope team have been steadily improving the user experience since its launch to eliminate the early speedbumps that users experienced.  Since its launch, the ShotScope V3 has stood out as one of the top shot tracking systems but the focus was always essentially focused on each individual user and felt a bit siloed.  The system has always helped you identify where you need to improve but it wasn’t fully putting the millions and millions of shots that its system captures each month to work… until...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks great, hoping its the same dashboard for the V2 users

Well my phone app has updated, but no sign of any update on the PC dashboard

So, this was a little hard to find, however if you look under "Explore" you will find the courses.
Apparently @Pringles hits his tee shots far. Guessing this only a 3W for him.

This really a nice feature - I could not find it on the app on my phone - only in a browser on my laptop.

2Capture.PNG

1605015703214.png1605015703214.png

This has been on the PC Dashboard for as long as I have owned the V3. It is new to the app, though.

This has been on the PC Dashboard for as long as I have owned the V3. It is new to the app, though.

I was just going to say the same thing, looks like the update my be only for the app then

I had to manually update the app, for some reason I didn't get a notice to update it.

Thanks for breaking it down @Molten. This sounds like a good feature update to the app. I see some saying it has been available on the desktop version, but I love that it know is in the palm of your hand. The long drive stuff is kind of fun, I remember Cobra pushing the King of the Hole thing a few years ago which sounds similar. It also sounds like this is something that might lead to expanding your golf group, which for someone like me would be interesting.

I'm ecstatic about all the with they've put into this since its release. I'm one who had numerous problem from the get go. They've fixed then all and more. My golf season is coming to an end but I'm excited to challenge other THP'ers come spring. Game on to anyone who wants to compare subpar stats.

I'm ecstatic about all the with they've put into this since its release. I'm one who had numerous problem from the get go. They've fixed then all and more. My golf season is coming to an end but I'm excited to challenge other THP'ers come spring. Game on to anyone who wants to compare subpar stats.

I love to compare subpar stats.

Awesome write-up Gary. Glad to see this was rolled out.

I like it, reminds me of the Arccos Driver/ Cobra King of the Hole function that had back in 2016. Competition between friends is why we play the game, no?

Nice update.

Back