My new putting green?

What is the maintenance for something like this like?
It’s pretty minimal to be honest. It came with a blower for leaves as well as a roller to roll the green. It also comes with a one year tune up. Dogs mean I wash it off, maybe use some anti smell enzyme stuff. It comes with a 10 year warranty on materials.

I removed all of the old mulch around the turf area and dug it out. New stuff will be delivered on Thursday. So after a day of work , we play. Spent some time working on the swing, hit the Proto blades today. Followed by some interval putting sessions. Cross corner putts are extremely tough, but I’ve proven they can be made. This should really help advance my putting skill. There is a slight grade from one end to the other so good practice opportunities. Ordered a shed and mulch. Hot tub should come soon. Backyard will be lockdown ready. Also have 2 5 gallon buckets of balls for driving/hitting up the mountai.
228D5CC2-DFD2-4560-A8B4-E518356F1853.jpeg

I removed all of the old mulch around the turf area and dug it out. New stuff will be delivered on Thursday. So after a day of work , we play. Spent some time working on the swing, hit the Proto blades today. Followed by some interval putting sessions. Cross corner putts are extremely tough, but I’ve proven they can be made. This should really help advance my putting skill. There is a slight grade from one end to the other so good practice opportunities. Ordered a shed and mulch. Hot tub should come soon. Backyard will be lockdown ready. Also have 2 5 gallon buckets of balls for driving/hitting up the mountai.
View attachment 8974301
That looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
truly amazing.

Looks great.... congrats!

That looks amazing!

WOW! LOOKS GREAT!!!

Back