Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Can smith is playing really really well..

Good for DJ and Golf likely has a true number one after today.

Big birdie and recovery for Smith

Unless DJ does something extremely bad, this is over..

Interesting that IM and Rory both suffering the consequence of no back board..

Turn out the lights.

So just finished my round today. There is a ton of wind in Augusta right now. Wonder if that is the same at the ANGC.

I must say, this Masters just didn't have it for me. The hype and excitement just isn't there this year. And we're missing the azaleas!

Holy crap what a wedge shot by Im

Nice comebacker by Im.

Fantastic approaches from Ancer and Im to set up birdie putts.

I must say, this Masters just didn't have it for me. The hype and excitement just isn't there this year. And we're missing the azaleas!

Good news is we get to do it again in 5 months!

I believe you are correct. Think I read an article saying members are allowed to attend. I could be wrong though.
Members, family of players, and I believe members were allowed to invite guests. At this point in the round, some of them are probably also staffers who are done with their assignments/duties.

Clutch!

-20:oops:

Gotta say, if he pulls this off, I’m super happy for DJ.

And TMaG staffers had themselves a year.

I’d say that’s game

Oh my lord! DJ is making his putter into a weapon.

Members, family of players, and I believe members were allowed to invite guests. At this point in the round, some of them are probably also staffers who are done with their assignments/duties.
Yepp on this.
Members and family + guests
Players family + guests
Media
Sponsors (these will likely be technically part of the member's guests but think IBM, AT&T, and Mercedes execs)
Marshalls/Volunteers.

There's quite a few people on the course even without all the patrons.

Not a fan of the pin location on 16.

How much will Austin Johnson's cut of the winnings be?

What a performance by DJ. Funny all the talk before this started was Bryson haha

Back