Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

I mean he has won every year on tour. Working Hobby Lobby hours in majors has just been part of his schtick.

I guess not winning and then winning makes every guy out there resilient.
With respect we are talking about a guy who might have had 5 or more majors by now. He has lost in all kinds of ways. His strength is that he has kept it together and twice now is definitely the games best. I do root for him and he has his own personality that may not be charismatic but works.

Spieth needs to drop under armour, would fix his career.
He’s not winning any money playing golf, he’d better hold on to any sponsor he can.

Good luck to the 30+ golfers that picked Dustin to win in the contest.

He better hope Under Armour doesn't drop him.
Can't forget about the AT&T bag deal as well.

Titlest has even reduced his presence in their marketing.

When does he leave Cameron Mccormick

I’m officially a Cam Smith fan.

I'd like to see Smith keep this in the 60s here.

Wow DJ. Just unleashing even at the end.

SO CLOSE

Oh man! So close!

Well done Cam!

4 rounds in the 60s. (y)

Wow DJ. Im isn't that short and DJ is way past him.

Cam Smith with the first guy to shoot 4 rounds in the 60s. I wish that chip dropped for him.

I find it hard to believe how calm DJ is and steady each swing has been. Even Tiger had some nerves on 18 last year.

Great performance by Cam, he acquitted himself well this week.

Nothing wrong with being who you are. He showed some serious mettle today when lead almost dissolved and he kept it together and dominated in the end.

I find it hard to believe how calm DJ is and steady each swing has been. Even Tiger had some nerves on 18 last year.
Love how quick and decisive he was on the tee on 17 and 18. Really impressive.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug! ;)

Cam Smith is playing great golf; will be interested to see how he acclimates to Augusta in the spring

Nothing wrong with being who you are. He showed some serious mettle today when lead almost dissolved and he kept it together and dominated in the end.
He’s a fantastic golfer. Best in the world. For all of the knocks on others personalities at least he won’t have that problem by lacking one completely. And I won’t even get into character...Let’s just say our time with him was “unique”

Cam Smith is playing great golf; will be interested to see how he acclimates to Augusta in the spring
Yeah, there’s got to be a lot of guys licking their chops to get back at this one in a few months.

Back