Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

I think DJ is using THC shakes..forget the protein!

DJ is like can I just get the jacket already? Now he’s playing fast golf

Yeah, there’s got to be a lot of guys licking their chops to get back at this one in a few months.
Do you think any first-time players at the November Masters will struggle if the course is significantly firmer and playing more "traditionally" in April?

DJ was just money. Every time I looked he was hitting middle of the fairway and on the green in regulation.

Well deserved win of the Masters.

He’s a fantastic golfer. Best in the world. For all of the knocks on others personalities at least he won’t have that problem by lacking one completely. And I won’t even get into character...Let’s just say our time with him was “unique”
I have not met him - but it sounds like it did not go well. People do change and mature over time so let’s see going forward.

Hey DJ how about just a little excitement. 😂

Someone needs to tell DJ he won

Congrats DJ

Man would have loved to have seen that birdie putt fall for DJ. Heck of a round

Congrats to DJ. No more Hobby Lobby!

F0FBADB4-3C99-4F8C-8970-DACBF83BAB80.jpeg

Dj looks lost like he just wants to go home lol

Congrats DJ. Solid round. Great Golf this week.

Way to go DJ!

Damn. I’m getting to that age where sometimes I get choked up for no reason.

Salute DJ. You made it happen.

Damn. I’m getting to that age where sometimes I get choked up for no reason.

Salute DJ. You made it happen.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Great round today. Congrats to DJ.

Thank you for winning Dustin. Just so we could see her.... Mercy!
I was trying to think of a diplomatic way to say that. Thanks for coming through for me! :LOL:

Why isn't the girl wearing a mask? Great example!

Good job to DJ. When he is on (which is a lot lately) he is as good of a player that has ever swung a club. Very complete player.

goes to show there are a lot of ways to play the game. Figure out what works for you..

Back