Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Love it. He went out and WON it. No accidents here.

No more talk of “only” one major, this was a dominant win. Some gestures on the course, a few smiles, and a bunch of deep exhales, you could tell he wanted this one.

-20. Sheesh. Must be nice.

That was fun. Let’s do it again in a few months! (y)

Awesome win!! Happy for DJ

Holy moly did you guys see the size of that rock on Paulina's finger? Wonder how much that bad boy cost.

Holy moly did you guys see the size of that rock on Paulina's finger? Wonder how much that bad boy cost.
Probably one of those didn't pay for it and it's technically owned by the jewelry store trying to get advertisement from it.

Chump change for a dude like that.

Happy for DJ. One of the few guys I root for on the Tour. His resume is in the all-time great stratosphere.

Think DJ is going to be pissed he has to put a jacket on (possibly) someone else, in like 5 mos? He doesn't even get a full year to enjoy it! Lowry gets two years with the Open championship

Think DJ is going to be pissed he has to put a jacket on (possibly) someone else, in like 5 mos? He doesn't even get a full year to enjoy it! Lowry gets two years with the Open championship
I imagine he doesn’t care at all.

Meh. Once you’ve got a green jacket, you’ve got a green jacket forever.

Meh. Once you’ve got a green jacket, you’ve got a green jacket forever.

Yep. I don't think they would care if it was for only a week to enjoy it. You still won The Masters.

The furniture doesn't match the Nike shirts. :confused2:

Just show Pauline..

A little off topic, but that lamp behind Ridley is awesome - I need one ASAP.

CBS showed that 0/4 graphic a lot. The least they could do is update it to 1/5 for him.

DJ sounds like he's ordering Taco Bell "yes, it's a great honor... no... I don't want Baja Sauce; No Baja Sauce"

Well, that was anticlimactic. The livestream of the Morgan Cup was a lot more interesting and dramatic than that!

Congrats to DJ. He put on a show. I picked DJ in everything accept this contest 🙄. I had to root for the hometown kid JT. Good luck everyone!!

Back