Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are rounding the corner to the final stretch. Week 11 is here.

3-7. Looking forward to next years draft! Will put the best team out there and scour the waiver wire though. Trade deadline soon?

• Admin
3-7. Looking forward to next years draft! Will put the best team out there and scour the waiver wire though. Trade deadline soon?

Trade deadline is Friday the 20th.

Rookie mistake last week overthinking my roster. I should have stuck with the solid floor guy instead of reaching for the guy with a higher ceiling. Lesson learned and thankfully it didn't hurt too bad.

Looking forward to having my core ready for the stretch run and see if I can get lucky.

Just squeezed out a win, got the record to 5-5. Won’t make the playoffs, but at least my team is respectable I guess!

I’m running out of weeks to get my first win!

I think a trade would help shake things up and get you that 1st W.
Are you looking for some Danny Dimes magic? He’s matured and is no longer haunted by the turf monster!

I’m going to need a Christmas miracle to
Win this week against arguably the most talented team in our league

I’m going to need a Christmas miracle to
Win this week against arguably the most talented team in our league
I don't think we are playing each other.

Oh, wait...

Fresh off a dismantling of @fuffle master

I feel like we can keep this upset/spoiler train moving along

Although I was very happy with how the weekend turned out for me 😉 (Masters), I sure feel like I got hit by a train in our league. What your team finally decided to show up against me? 😂

After losing and being 7-3, I'm feeling lucky to still be in 3rd in the league and in the playoffs, hopefully I can turn it around, COVID and injuries wrecked havoc on me this year.

Sounds like McCaffrey will miss another week 😢 and of course my opponent has Mike Davis.

Last edited:
Very freaking average at 5-5 but if I get some help from a couple upsets, I could squeak in to the playoffs. I will have to win out though and the way my team scores sometimes, that will be close to impossible lol

When the year started I didn't think I'd be starting Winston anytime this year! But I'm gonna guess I give him a go this week.

My waiver picks were taken before I could get them, I don't even know how that happened because I wasn't even going after any special.

My playoff hopes may ride on the back of Jameis Winston 😬😬😬. Going to need him to drop 22-30 points this week for me to have a shot. Fingers still crossed that CMC can somehow play this week, but it isn’t looking good. Appears that he will only play 3-4 regular season games this year for me.

My waiver picks were taken before I could get them, I don't even know how that happened because I wasn't even going after any special.
the 14 team league strikes again. I am shocked I got my first waiver pick.

i dropped 2 turds in a row....need a win very badly. PLESASE MICHAEL THOMAS SHOW UP THIS WEEK!!!!

league 2.....come on peeps i can't offer anymore trades.....let's do some dealing

Look out world, the 0-9 Ain’t No Party Like A Bakhtiari’s are here to spoil the party with the Jameis Winston to Michael Thomas express! I may have lost all of my RB’s to byes and injuries, but they clearly weren’t getting the job done anyway. If only I could approach everything in life with such optimism 😆

Edit: oh no it’s week 11. I’m 0-10. I’m riding a 10 game losing streak. My previous points still stand! I’d hate to be that unlucky soul who runs into this buzzsaw! :cool:💪

3rd place thanks to points scored and 6-4 with a bunch of other teams. It’s very tight in League 3. Gotta keep keeping on.

Squeaked out a win last week to take sole position of first place. Our league is so tight right now. I think everyone still has a shot at playoffs

Back