Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

I am really excited about having the Cobra Connect built in for Arccos use.

View attachment 8974645

I keep looking at this getting a bit of a CURE vibe.

That said, I think it's awesome to see this collab, and I really want to see what people think about it.
I think when you look at the putter and get a view of the back that's what comes to mind. I was thinking of the Wilson Staff Infinity putters where they had a bunch of lineup lines at the back. I like the way it frames the ball, but I could totally understand people not liking the 2-toned look.

I also like the head weight of 375 grams.

This is despite the price is still potentially a very attractive and break through putter. The SIK loft technology on the face is very interesting and may be worth trying / with such a limited release will there be any place to test or only online orders? I might bite next year but looking a couple others such as Sachs Pariente and a couple others can be fitted into but would truly love to test one of these first.

Sounds like a few THPers are picking these up. Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

Sounds like a few THPers are picking these up. Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

Yes your first adapters let us know and props for taking the plunge!

Really interested to hear more on this. Looks pretty cool.

Really interested to hear more on this. Looks pretty cool.

What would you like to hear? @Jman has a ton in the article and there is a sound test as well.

Happy to answer any questions.

I knew a few years back when i asked @Master Yagley directly about a cobra putter, he was being a bit coy. This is pretty damn interesting. If theyre going to come into the overcrowded market place, im glad they did it their own way and with groundbreaking design and tech. (not surprised about that). Will it hold up? Will it compete? Is this the future? I think its a pretty damn good start, when noone has rewritten the wheel on anything of note since a mallet design. So, kudos to them! Id happily give one a whirl as it seems nothing has been able to help my putting game. Im all ears!

Wonder if there is future plans for mallets? Increasing MOI while controlling where its at with that type of tech and design is super intriguing....

What would you like to hear? @Jman has a ton in the article and there is a sound test as well.

No doubt @Jman had a great write up (as always). I guess it was more of a I saw some others talking about pre-ordering and was excited to hear their thoughts as well.

One thing I didn't see, and I haven't gone through this whole thread so it might have been answered but will there be other shapes? I'm not a big blade guy personally so just curious. Would assume it depends on how popular this release goes..

How would you rate the forgiveness vs other blade putters? Did there feel like a significant improvement?

No doubt @Jman had a great write up (as always). I guess it was more of a I saw some others talking about pre-ordering and was excited to hear their thoughts as well.

One thing I didn't see, and I haven't gone through this whole thread so it might have been answered but will there be other shapes? I'm not a big blade guy personally so just curious. Would assume it depends on how popular this release goes..
Depends on how well this is received

How would you rate the forgiveness vs other blade putters? Did there feel like a significant improvement?
Based on the design and the lattice, it will have a higher MOI than a traditional blade putter and it being a bit oversized helps as well....but in the end it is still a blade putter and one isn’t likely to see the same forgiveness as a mallet.

THP may take all the pre orders.
God thats an interesting stat. We should try to get that out of Jose/Yags! If they tell us how many were sold we could backtrack to find out how many were purchased by our members.

I really don't care for anything other than a mallet type of putter or a double or flow bend....but I'll give it a shot

When it arrives!

Last edited:
So my thoughts so far is that you get a SIK putter with a cool manufacturing story.

Honestly not a bad thing for Cobra. It is exactly what I expect from a Cobra product right now.

I might order one

I was thinking about this one all day. Came back here and noticed that people were talking about a preorder. Wellllll I grabbed one :D

@JB would we be able to get a comparison to another blade putter to compare the size? I'm curious how much bigger it actually is. A little more size and weight could be great for the forgiveness factor.

Back