Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

@JB would we be able to get a comparison to another blade putter to compare the size? I'm curious how much bigger it actually is. A little more size and weight could be great for the forgiveness factor.

Sure. First picture next to Sacks Parente. Second one next to Mizuno. Roughly same length is Mizuno and smaller than Sacks Parente

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks almost like it's the size of double wide

That looks awesome. It's my favorite shape too. I would definitely try this.

JMan and JB great stuff - my question is do you think this will be likely kept limited? Would really like to test one first someday and I usually prefer a longer putter length due some back issues. The concept and execution from pictures and your astute feedback is highly interesting and I could potentially extend an inch if needed.

JMan and JB great stuff - my question is do you think this will be likely kept limited? Would really like to test one first someday and I usually prefer a longer putter length due some back issues. The concept and execution from pictures and your astute feedback is highly interesting and I could potentially extend an inch if needed.
This launch yes.
As @Jman said in the article though the future is bright.

I'm a mallet guy, but that thing looks fantastic to me. Excited to see what the future holds.

What would you like to hear? @Jman has a ton in the article and there is a sound test as well.

Happy to answer any questions.

What are your thoughts on the 35° Toe Hang JB?

How does the head weight feel?

What are your thoughts on the 35° Toe Hang JB?

How does the head weight feel?

I dont have a lot on the toe hang yet, but the head weight feels great.
Its a natural feeling piece of equipment if that makes sense. The weight feels good in hand and balanced.

I dont have a lot on the toe hang yet, but the head weight feels great.
Its a natural feeling piece of equipment if that makes sense. The weight feels good in hand and balanced.

Got it thanks!

I think you need a new putter 😉
I just got one thanks to @jdtox and I couldn't be happier at the moment. Now if a CS mallet makes a debut in the future :confused2:.

You lost me at velcro head cover :LOL::LOL: ... seriously though, it will be interesting to read the feedback when this gets in golfers hands

You lost me at velcro head cover :LOL::LOL: ... seriously though, it will be interesting to read the feedback when this gets in golfers hands

They haven’t made a putter in over 30 years - they only had velcro back then, keeping it rolling 😂 😆 😝 🤔 🤔 🤔

They haven’t made a putter in over 30 years - they only had velcro back then, keeping it rolling 😂 😆 😝 🤔 🤔 🤔
No fact check necessary, that all sounds true. 😂

there are aspects of the idea behind this that are really exciting. i saw another company working with 3d printing to manage acoustics and weight distribution, and it was awesome to think about the potential (limitless) options.

i’m not sure the aesthetics and design choices work for me, and the audio in the thp clip i watched on youtube didn’t tug at my heartstrings. i’d like to try it in a store, but i’m not salivating over this one.

i feel like i've seen that look before...but cobra is doing it right.

I think I’m more excited about the 3d printing aspect than I am the end product putter (which is a nice looking price of gear). Has me thinking about how it might be applied to create other clubs.

Out of curiosity how does a 3D printed club react to say bending loft and lie? I know they use the SIK tech in this but what about if and when it gets brought to irons and such. Does it bend like a soft forge or a cast club?

My apologies if I missed it. Has anyone confirmed the number of units in this release?

My apologies if I missed it. Has anyone confirmed the number of units in this release?
Nope. All that is being said is extremely limited.

Great info. I'm not a blade player but I want to try this one

I can’t wait to get this out on the course. Seriously, it needs to get here ASAP. Bryson’s video really sold me the same way the zipcore wedges sold me - move that sweet spot toward the center by being creative and I’ll eat it up

Back