The Official Banter Away Thread

2986c145-e93f-4aef-aed0-7c375ab36849_text_hi.gif

New Club Pro Guy is great. I am glad I discovered his youtube.

I got al my recipes together for Thanksgiving and I got out my laminating machine and laminated them all. I know this make me a total nerd, but that was so satisfying to do.

Possibly, but a satisfied nerd. I may have a few unused pocket protectors lying around if you're interested.

That's also funny to me because for the first time ever this week, I followed a recipe from my phone screen, which made ME feel like a satisfied nerd.

Possibly, but a satisfied nerd. I may have a few unused pocket protectors lying around if you're interested.

That's also funny to me because for the first time ever this week, I followed a recipe from my phone screen, which made ME feel like a satisfied nerd.

We actually have a tablet setup in our kitchen for just that reason as both @GolferGal and I like to cook.

There is a great app called Paprika that holds recipes, adds to shopping cart, etc. It really is fantastic.

We actually have a tablet setup in our kitchen for just that reason as both @GolferGal and I like to cook.

There is a great app called Paprika that holds recipes, adds to shopping cart, etc. It really is fantastic.

What JB said. If you are an apple user the app is great because it works on all your devices. So I can search for recipes from my tablet or desktop and then it will appear on my kitchen tablet (we have a super old iPad that we use in the kitchen). It's a great app.

The recipes I have for Thanksgiving are ones I have been using for years and I have tons of handwritten notes on them from all the tweaks I have made over the years. I know I should make them digital, but there is something about a printed recipe, during the holidays at least, that I still love.

Wait what? I need to check out this app

Wait what? I need to check out this app

It was a one time purchase, but it is really good and highly regarded as the best out there.

What JB said. If you are an apple user the app is great because it works on all your devices. So I can search for recipes from my tablet or desktop and then it will appear on my kitchen tablet (we have a super old iPad that we use in the kitchen). It's a great app.

The recipes I have for Thanksgiving are ones I have been using for years and I have tons of handwritten notes on them from all the tweaks I have made over the years. I know I should make them digital, but there is something about a printed recipe, during the holidays at least, that I still love.

We were gifted a Google Nest Hub for Christmas last year. We keep it in the Kitchen and it's great for cooking and going through steps in the recipe, you can add recipes from the internet which is great then keep them in the cookbook.

We also have a ton of laminated recipes :)

We were gifted a Google Nest Hub for Christmas last year. We keep it in the Kitchen and it's great for cooking and going through steps in the recipe, you can add recipes from the internet which is great then keep them in the cookbook.

We also have a ton of laminated recipes :)

That's how Paprika is too, you just copy and past the URL for the recipe and it does the rest. You can make notes, alter the ingredients, categorize, etc. It's a great app. Sounds like the Google Nest does the same thing. It's so convenient isn't it?

That's how Paprika is too, you just copy and past the URL for the recipe and it does the rest. You can make notes, alter the ingredients, categorize, etc. It's a great app. Sounds like the Google Nest does the same thing. It's so convenient isn't it?

I think I need paprika - sometimes I'll ask google to pull up a recipe and it pulls up the wrong one or plays music - WTF Google you have one job, listen to me and get it right :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I think I need paprika - sometimes I'll ask google to pull up a recipe and it pulls up the wrong one or plays music - WTF Google you have one job, listen to me and get it right :ROFLMAO::LOL:

You would think the way it is following everything we do it could find a damn recipe. :ROFLMAO:

Paprika has been flawless, I have really enjoyed it, but I can't talk to it, so there is that.

Not sure this has a category or needs its own thread. But, ill just leave this right here. :rolleyes::oops:

Not sure this has a category or needs its own thread. But, ill just leave this right here. :rolleyes::oops:

I just spit out my coffee and suddenly have a deep ache in my belly. Um...Thanks?

That..I mean who the hell thought up that game? Had to have been a eunuch with a sick sense of humor and a grudge right?

That's one way the Chinese government makes sure you only have one kid!😳

On a pre-line call with one of the equipment companies and they are so excited about their new driver. Pretty awesome to see.

You watch some weird stuff Paul.

Reactions: KEV
I ACCEPTED A JOB OFFER!

Unfortunately, when Covid started, my business went to ****! Then, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer so my professional career was completely put on hold. Well, when I started to ramp up again, one of my best friends from College was looking for some talented engineers with great leadership capabilities. Long story short, it was an opportunity that I just not pass up. I will be leading up the Instrumentation and Controls team. Not only was the pay amazing, but the benefits are awesome including buying into the company after 2 years.

So, I will be closing down my business and moving foward!

I ACCEPTED A JOB OFFER!

Unfortunately, when Covid started, my business went to ****! Then, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer so my professional career was completely put on hold. Well, when I started to ramp up again, one of my best friends from College was looking for some talented engineers with great leadership capabilities. Long story short, it was an opportunity that I just not pass up. I will be leading up the Instrumentation and Controls team. Not only was the pay amazing, but the benefits are awesome including buying into the company after 2 years.

So, I will be closing down my business and moving foward!

Great news for you! Congratulations!

What were you searching that that popped up?
Some questions you don't want answers to. They don't call him Paullie Two Gloves for nothing.

Back