Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

3D printing seems like a waste of time if it doesn’t bring the cost down. So LOL at $399.

It also looks like a putter out of a Wal-Mart box set and they just couldn’t help themselves with the neon yellow.

The only redeeming quality is the Sik descending loft tech. They could have taken it a step farther and at least made it an armlock model.

3D printing seems like a waste of time if it doesn’t bring the cost down. So LOL at $399.

It also looks like a putter out of a Wal-Mart box set and they just couldn’t help themselves with the neon yellow.

The only redeeming quality is the Sik descending loft tech. They could have taken it a step farther and at least made it an armlock model.
So you pre-ordered? :ROFLMAO:

I have watched a couple of reviews. One reviewer says it doesn't feel great. Another says it feels awesome. Par for the course (no pun intended).

I have watched a couple of reviews. One reviewer says it doesn't feel great. Another says it feels awesome. Par for the course (no pun intended).
The one who says it doesn't feel great says that about a lot of things. Like the King Tours. Granted, I haven't hit those since I'm a lefty but he also said he disliked the feel of the Forged Tecs and that's just blasphemous lol

I don't put a lot of stock in his opinions recently but that's just me

Also since you watched the video I'm sure you heard him say there were going to be 500 made. Just bringing it up in case you missed it since I saw you previously asked that question here. No idea if he's pulling that number out of the air or not but I figured I would let you know :)

The one who says it doesn't feel great says that about a lot of things. Like the King Tours. Granted, I haven't hit those since I'm a lefty but he also said he disliked the feel of the Forged Tecs and that's just blasphemous lol

I don't put a lot of stock in his opinions recently but that's just me

Also since you watched the video I'm sure you heard him say there were going to be 500 made. Just bringing it up in case you missed it since I saw you previously asked that question here. No idea if he's pulling that number out of the air or not but I figured I would let you know :)
I don’t watch other reviews but whoever said that is pulling numbers out of the air.

I’m super interested in this. Love the use of new ways to create.

hard sell though at that price. I get it though. Just something I probably wouldn’t look into buying without a legit trial with it for a round or two and practice sessions.

I’ve said it with the MIM Tour and will again, that “reviewer” is on drugs with his “reviews” and has been for years now, particularly when it comes to Cobra.

Good lord this place is bad for my wallet... But shiny new putter is inbound.

Little birdie told me THPers are getting shipping notifications already, will be much better
Good lord this place is bad for my wallet... But shiny new putter is inbound.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Based on the amount of THP participation in this, I really want to know how many of these putters were produced.

So you pre-ordered? :ROFLMAO:
If it was a sub-$200 arm-lock model I would have tolerated the ugliness just for a chance at an affordable option to try a budget Sik putter. But they missed the mark.

If I were to spend $400 to try Sik technology I’d just buy a Sik with the standard shaft. It seems like common sense for the non-Cobra fanboy.

This looks awesome. Is 3D printing the future of premium clubs or will it become more economical over time?

@JB I need to know....can you pickup the ball with the putter? It doesn't appear so from the pics

@JB I need to know....can you pickup the ball with the putter? It doesn't appear so from the pics
With some practice of the drag and scoop you could, but not right out of the gate.

849DA111-B05C-430E-8F7C-EBD3A4ED5B2C.jpeg

Unless I'm going 8802 style, a putter that can't do that is a deal breaker for me
Thats always been my thought too. Though if more go in the hole you don't need to pick it up haha

Thats always been my thought too. Though if more go in the hole you don't need to pick it up haha

If that is the case we need this:

images

But then how do I get my Cobra connect? Ugh you just broke my brain :ROFLMAO:

Alex and @jdtox this is honestly the laziest conversation I've ever heard. Neither of you are that tall, so its not like its a long way to "pick, up the ball!"
Since when is 6' not tall? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it’s so darn subjective that it requires comparison to knowns.

Little birdie told me THPers are getting shipping notifications already, will be much better

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Based on the amount of THP participation in this, I really want to know how many of these putters were produced.
Did your birdie use email?

I don’t watch other reviews but whoever said that is pulling numbers out of the air.
I figured he was. Seems to be his M.O for a bit now

Back