Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

I don't get the hate on the looks. I'm not a fan of the lime (dare I say, Volt) but the lines are all very clean. Imagine if it said Scotty on the back, everyone would be hailing it as some great new technological advancement.

I've watched a couple of videos on this now.....and I want to try one. Badly.

I know he contributed quite a bit and he also did the video. But, is Bryson actually gaming this?
I may have missed that...

I know he contributed quite a bit and he also did the video. But, is Bryson actually gaming this?

Pretty sure he is.

I don't like anser style putters. I also don't like most blades... but this has me on the fence.

The pics I saw on the website showed it in its components. How do I get the lattice out and back in without damaging it? I want contrasting color on the lattice and I don't like that bare metal for the head. I think I'll be a whiz with some krylon on that thing and really make it mine!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I'm not dropping $399 on a putter to break it taking it apart:eek::ROFLMAO: only to not be able to get it back together.

GLad some of yall are hopping in! looking forward to the thoughts on it.

The one who says it doesn't feel great says that about a lot of things. Like the King Tours. Granted, I haven't hit those since I'm a lefty but he also said he disliked the feel of the Forged Tecs and that's just blasphemous lol

I don't put a lot of stock in his opinions recently but that's just me

Also since you watched the video I'm sure you heard him say there were going to be 500 made. Just bringing it up in case you missed it since I saw you previously asked that question here. No idea if he's pulling that number out of the air or not but I figured I would let you know :)
The guy has become total clickbait, imo. I did see his number of 500, which is one of the reasons I asked.
Unless he just barely switched, he had been using a Sik putter. I am not sure whether anybody has established that he switched.

Obviously, it would be information that we will never know, but I would love to know how much Cobra is paying Sik to be able to use the putter face technology. I presume that Sik has intellectual property rights that it is licensing to Cobra.

Obviously, it would be information that we will never know, but I would love to know how much Cobra is paying Sik to be able to use the putter face technology. I presume that Sik has intellectual property rights that it is licensing to Cobra.

That is a great question

You may get too in the 2021 MC ;)!
Is this by any chance the thing that you said you couldn't tell me about because it was still secret? That's been picking away at my brain :LOL:

Is this by any chance the thing that you said you couldn't tell me about because it was still secret? That's been picking away at my brain :LOL:

I suspect the MC folks got a good preview of the entire lineup.... can't wait to see what else Cobra has up their sleeves for next year!

If companies could use 3D printing to create removable inserts to modify the weight balance of putters, I am all for it. That would be wicked.

HP has a couple cool videos about the 3d printing tech and this putter

Not on the internets at all yesterday and come back to this-- My oh my it's a beaut if only I could putt with a blade-ish putter. I'm hopeful that one of those things mentioned in store for 2021 is a head shape that suites my eye a bit better because I could get down with a full Cobra bag from top to bottom pretty easily.

Sounds is on point as is @Jman 's article- appreciate the coverage here gents.

Thank you!!! That is sick! Assuming 3D printed as well?

Yes sir. It is also weird that I am on a pre-line call with Cobra right this second and talking putters.

Back