Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

I know he contributed quite a bit and he also did the video. But, is Bryson actually gaming this?
I may have missed that...
Pretty sure he is.
The guy has become total clickbait, imo. I did see his number of 500, which is one of the reasons I asked.

Unless he just barely switched, he had been using a Sik putter. I am not sure whether anybody has established that he switched.
He used his Sik at the Masters. Maybe he switches now that this is released, but I would doubt it. He has other areas to focus on for now

I’m not crazy about the look but functionally this seems groundbreaking. I’m impressed with Cobra constantly pushing the envelope on innovation. It’ll be cool to see who snags one and if they see improvement in their scoring.

I'd love to get a look at some of the other prototype designs they worked through. such an interesting process, I'm sure.

I need to see this in person. I have a fascination with 3d printed stuff. I have done a ton of research into 3d printed homes because I think it is where we are moving and think is a great use of resources.

Yes sir. It is also weird that I am on a pre-line call with Cobra right this second and talking putters.

💥💥💥

Say hi to Yags/Rachel/Jos for me LOL

Let’s put odds on which THPer (other than @JB/headquarters) receives the first putter.

Let’s put odds on which THPer (other than @JB/headquarters) receives the first putter.
if others got their shipping notifications like Alex said, I'm out of the running lol

if others got their shipping notifications like Alex said, I'm out of the running lol
Yeah, but they have to go across country. I am a day away. You are closer, as well.

Rubbing it in the face of the east coasters bud? ha
Yeah, that’s the kind of person I am. LOL. I actually am trying to decide whether to head to So. Utah this weekend to play golf. If I knew I would have the new putter before Thanksgiving, I might put it off a week. Our weather here is really starting to break down now.

11/23 by EOD, just showed up in FedeX app

Last edited:
I haven’t received a notice from Cobra, but I just checked my account with FedEx and it appears that mine will be delivered on the 21st. Da__! I will have left town the night before to go play golf down south.

Looks like I'm scheduled for 11/24 delivery.

I had it in my cart all day yesterday and couldn't pull the trigger. Checked this morning, looks like the Right's are now out of stock. I am both relieved and maybe a little sad

I can add one more thing to this.
Whoever said the number was 500 in the video, was dead wrong.
Cobra confirmed this to me yesterday and while I don't know what "reviewer" mentioned that, it's not even close. :ROFLMAO:

I can add one more thing to this.
Whoever said the number was 500 in the video, was dead wrong.
Cobra confirmed this to me yesterday and while I don't know what "reviewer" mentioned that, it's not even close. :ROFLMAO:
Totally unsurprising for him to make things up.

And someone needs to push me over the edge on ordering already.

And someone needs to push me over the edge on ordering already.
It’s too late, unless you can start putting left handed. It appears that Cobra has sold out the right handed version.

Back