Tiger and Bryson + Odd Food Habits with Adam Rehberg

Caught up with this one! Always good to hear from Team Bridgestone

This was super fun and I had a blast! Love talking shop about our staff and experiences with them. Looking forward to doing it again. Thanks to @JB, @Canadan, and the THP team for inviting me on!
Yeah, we need to get you back on now that I am aware of your strange music preferences..

and BRYSON.

I dunno I’m waiting for Bryson to out the RX in play since he needs reduced spin that makes @Canadan a #trailblazer
I mean yeah, it's fine.. You're welcome to ignore my work on THP TV.

We'll move on.

It’s clear Bridgestone needs to name their robot Iron Bryson.

and true story I did trip over said robot while walking backwards fall on my ass but still saved the camera

and true story I did trip over said robot while walking backwards fall on my ass but still saved the camera

gotta layoff those old fashioneds bruh

hahahaha, yeah you did.

I saw this happen and I swear I did not laugh at all.

Yeah, we need to get you back on now that I am aware of your strange music preferences..

and BRYSON.
If anyone says they didn’t like Iggy’s “I’m so fancy” when it first came out, they are only lying to you and themselves.

If anyone says they didn’t like Iggy’s “I’m so fancy” when it first came out, they are only lying to you and themselves.
I'd never heard the song before this evening.. and I listen to an awful lot of music.

I'd never heard the song before this evening.. and I listen to an awful lot of music.
It's a lot more likable if you watch the music video of it. Just sayin'.

It's a lot more likable if you watch the music video of it. Just sayin'.
That video made me feel like an old man with all the recycled styles being worn in the classrooms.

Hollywood ruins everything haha

That video made me feel like an old man with all the recycled styles being worn in the classrooms.

Hollywood ruins everything haha
Supposedly it was meant to be a takeoff of the movie Clueless, which was from 1995 (I had to Google that), so your feelz were intuitive.

Supposedly it was meant to be a takeoff of the movie Clueless, which was from 1995 (I had to Google that), so your feelz were intuitive.
I mostly felt like tracking down @rehbirdie and getting angry with him for making me watch such a ridiculous thing.

Just listened to the podcast! Great listen and great job Eddie! Some really great perspective / questions posed and having @rehbirdie drop knowledge on #BStone was worth the price of admission!

I mostly felt like tracking down @rehbirdie and getting angry with him for making me watch such a ridiculous thing.
“So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind”

“So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind”
You're better than this, Ray Burger.

I feel like we’re setting a new precedent for off course-ness. That said, I am definitely so fancy 🤷‍♂️

Back